Pennsylvania-Central
Options

B-Pics and Printing

I really want to get B-pics done prior to the wedding....and my photographer can do them....but I don't want to spend the major $$$ to get a fancy album done.  Anyone know where I could get prints done, or a book made? I usually use shutterfly to get prints and get the flush books done, but I can't find info on their image policy (since these wont be nudies or anything which are banned).  I know some places (like walmart) aren't too happy with printing pictures that are a tad risky. 

If anyone knows, it would be greatly appreciated!

Re: B-Pics and Printing

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try snapfish or mpix.com or maybe even blurb. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is also picaboo.  I would suggest just looking around and if you can't find the policies, call customer service.  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Books read in 2011: 32 of 75
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blurb is a decent site to get a book made cheaply.  You may also want to check out custom camera shops such as Carlisle Camera.  They see enough pro photographers in there that they shouldn't bat an eye at what is being published.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my boudoir photo book with mypublisher.com. Prior to downloading their design software I contacted customer service about the nature of the content. They will print nude content as long as it's shot in an artistic and tasteful manner. They also run frequent sales on their items so you can get a nice quality product for a great price. HTH
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards