Delaware
Options

Checks all around!

& it's exactly 14 months to the day before the wedding!

i've got checks for everybody in my wedding party. 3 bridesmaids, 3 groomsmen, & 1 flower girl.

I also bought invites at michaels crafts the other day. they were on sale for 24.99 when they're normally 39.99! & it's as close as i can get to what i was looking for. but i might return them if i find something closer to what i want for a similar price.

at this point in the game, i'm just trying to see how much money i can save so I can squeeze in a few more guests.
~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd

Re: Checks all around!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  The more you can get done early on, the more hassle it saves you in the end (trust me, I know from experience!).  Great checks; keep 'em coming!
  • Options
    wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my only fear is going to be that i'll get ALL of my checks done too early & end up changing stuff last minute lol. i doubt it'll happen...but yea i'm a paranoid person sometimes XD
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the same fear.  I've got so many ideas floating around for favors, programs, centerpieces, etc. but I don't want to commit to anything until I have to.  I'm too afraid I'll change my mind or come up with a better idea.

• Options
    edited December 2011

GREAT CHECKS!!  I too got most of my planning done really early, so I was able to sit back and relax the last few months.  I am the type of person who changes my mind a lot, but all in all, I didn't make too many changes. 

• Options
    Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yup me too. I'll probably be running about like a head less chicken trying to get stuff done the last few months before my wedding just bc I fear making my mind up too early. I've always worked better under pressure anyways. I really am so prepared with outlines of stuff I need to do along with my mental check lists I don't think I could possibley screw anything up anyways.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards