Delaware

Wedding Shoes

Since I have a FABULOUS fiance, and he knew how much i LOVED these shoes. He bought them for me for Valentine's Day! I love love love them! I cannot wait to wear them. My color scheme is damask and apple green.

Re: Wedding Shoes

• Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted yes but I'm honustly not sure yet. I can go either way with that.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ABSOLUTELY I am wearing colored shoes!

I am going to wear Chuck Taylors in the Cobalt Blue.  Because of my ankle, I can't wear heels, and I wanted something that offered me support all day (so I wouldn't be in pain on my wedding night!).  I decided a sneaker was the best bet.  When I saw the Blue Chuck Taylors at DSW (for only $45, versus $80 for shoes I will only wear once!), I KNEW they were it!  Some people think I am crazy, but that's okay- at least my feet won't hurt at the end of the night!  Plus, the color matches my train exactly!

I haven't ordered them yet, only because I can't decide between the regular Cobalt Blue canvas, or the one with sequins sewn over top of the canvas.  I love the sequins, but I will get more use later on out of the regular, so I haven't decided yet!  Luckily, we have found several places online that have both, so I will be getting them here very soon (once I make up my mind!).
  • edited December 2011
    They are SO freaking cute!  I love them :)  I'm wearing white flip-flops down the aisle as a tribute to my childhood, and because I pretty much live in them all spring, summer and fall :)  I have a gajillion pairs so it seems appropriate to me.
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brit...I'm not sure if you've ever owned a pair of chucks but just make sure you wear them around the house for a couple days before the wedding. They are known to cause heel blisters in alot of people and theres not a whole lot of ankle support in those sneakers either. Just looking out for you.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kickass green shoes!!!  Def go for it!
  • edited December 2011

Love the color and style of your shoes!  I have yet to get shoes :(  Waiting for my dress to come in so I can see the length.  I'm tall so I dont think I'll have to get the dress hemmed, I'll just change up my shoe height!  Glad FI is tall too.

• edited December 2011

Since my wedding was outside on grass, I wore white slipons, with a 1/4 inch block heel.  For the reception, I switched over to white platform flipflops with a huge flower on them.  I wanted to wear red shoes, but couldn't find any that I liked. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards