Not Engaged Yet
Options

What did you have for lunch?

I had a ginormous backed potato with sour cream, chives, bacon and cheese. It was sooo nommmy.

You go.
I'm not good at feelings.

Re: What did you have for lunch?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Pizza :) After talking about Pizza Hut, I made a frozen pizza. Oh, and some chocolate!
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grilled Cheese Sandwich with chocolate milk....hmmmm, college!
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mac and Cheese with a salad.  Blueberries for dessert.

That's right.  MAC AND CHEESE BIOTCHES!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE grilled cheese.

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I haven't eaten lunch yet.
  • Options
    HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_did-lunch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:111577ef-c480-4de8-8db7-30c659da1afbPost:e4182187-dc38-4851-a729-7fee97e33449">Re: What did you have for lunch?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE grilled cheese.
    Posted by AudgiePodge[/QUOTE]

Me too! Pretty much anything with cheese is my fav!
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Lean Cuisine enchiladas.  They are okay...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Butter Parmesan Risotto (my first ever attempt), chicken with a dry spice rub of a mixture of cumin, cayenne pepper, anise, etc. etc.  plus raw veggie mix, orange and oatmeal chocolate cookies.

My snacks made it all the way to lunch today.

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    I just discovered that the apple I brought for snack is yucky.  I bit into it and it was all brown and mushy.  I almost puked.  

Good day.

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm having an  apple and string cheese. My apple is crisp and delicious. Neener neener, Paige! :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ew. I hate over ripened fruit.

• Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bologna w/sharp cheddar pepperjack cheese sandwich

Jalapeno tortilla chips

Fruit mix w/vanilla bean cream cheese dip

Pepsi Max
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    leia1979leia1979 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had brunch, since I stopped at Jack in the Box on the way to the airport. Egg & cheese biscuit. Yum. My flight is at 12:30, so that just screwed up my meals for today.

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_did-lunch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:111577ef-c480-4de8-8db7-30c659da1afbPost:be83d2d5-93c2-46d0-8188-c1e66f173128">Re: What did you have for lunch?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having an  apple and string cheese. My apple is crisp and delicious. Neener neener, Paige! :P
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]
    beyotch.  I'm hungry now .

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi girls!  i braved the stores last night (the line just to get in the parking lot of the grocery stores were down the street!) and got lots of good groceries...

so for lunch i made fresh guacamole and brown beans with pico, and veggie+chicken quesadillas.  i loaded them up with mushrooms, fresh cilantro, jalapeno, red pepper, green pepper, and onion.  and it was sooooo good!  took about 2 hours, but i am snowed in with nowhere to go. 

now i'm just trying to stay out of the guacamole and save some for FI...  :(
  • Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Fuji apple, so far. There weren't leftovers from dinner last night. I'm not really that hungry, really. Been overindulging lately. Tongue out
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_did-lunch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:111577ef-c480-4de8-8db7-30c659da1afbPost:55d2e9db-f5bd-4a09-82fa-9d4b03d2f6a1">Re: What did you have for lunch?</a>:
    [QUOTE]All I've had is gummis and slim fast.  I am hungry too.  :(
    Posted by sunbird627[/QUOTE]

I hate Slim Fast.  They seem to be loaded with sugar and carbs and do not keep me full.

Have you considered looking at a different meal replacement shake?  Maybe the kind they offer at GNC.  You should really make sure it's low in simple sugar and high in protein.  It will make you feel a lot better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_did-lunch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:111577ef-c480-4de8-8db7-30c659da1afbPost:55d2e9db-f5bd-4a09-82fa-9d4b03d2f6a1">Re: What did you have for lunch?</a>:
    [QUOTE]All I've had is gummis and slim fast.  I am hungry too.  :(
    Posted by sunbird627[/QUOTE]

I had a turkey and cheese lunchable and a banana. Me three.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sunbird I too had a Slim Fast Shake for lunch.
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I had a 'business' lunch today, so I let it be my cheat day...

I had a brie and apple panini with pesto french fries and about 1/3 of a cherry coke.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met up with a friend who just moved down here, so I had a nice lunch!  None of that paleo diet junk.

Chicken, Spinach, & Ricotta Cannolis, covered in a Pink Vodka Sauce.  Delish!

Now that I know what you all ate, I feel like we had lunch together.  Yay!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nothing interesting - a turkey sandwich and some chips. Had to grab something at the cafeteria here since I forgot my lunch in the fridge and I refuse to go outside of my building with temps at -5. (my office NEVER closes, so i'm at work Frown )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had leftover veggie pizza from last night. Tomatoes, olives, red onion, broccoli, mushrooms. Mmmmm.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I had Cilantro Shrimp on crackers. 

Then I made some homemade salsa that I need for dinner, so of course I had to taste test that with a few tortilla chips.

And some Crystal Light.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Finished off the left-over unstuffed peppers and a 90 calorie pack of mini delights rice cakes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a homemade black bean burger wih bbq sauce, peanut butter and celery and a small glass of skim milk.
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some chips, and some blueberries.
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
  • Options
    heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yummy chili, a ranch garden salad and skim milk. Yum yum yum!

Desert, I had an apple and cheese for (some of my) breakfast. That's one of my favourite things to eat.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_did-lunch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:111577ef-c480-4de8-8db7-30c659da1afbPost:7c8a7048-58d4-415d-87db-6e60c9bfaefe">Re: What did you have for lunch?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Butter Parmesan Risotto (my first ever attempt), chicken with a dry spice rub of a mixture of cumin, cayenne pepper, anise, etc. etc.  plus raw veggie mix, orange and oatmeal chocolate cookies. My snacks made it all the way to lunch today.
    Posted by Hazel_B[/QUOTE]

Care to share your recipe?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I always got grossed out at the idea of cheese and fruit together, until i actually tried it. Quite tasty.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards