New Hampshire

Rehearsal Dinner Locations - Nashua NH

I'm trying to find a location for my rehearsal dinner.  Does anyone know of a place with excellent food in the Nashua area?  Good food is definitely a must for my FI.

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations - Nashua NH

• edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Martha's on Main St.  But there is also Villa Banca and I think Lui Lui also has a room for that sort of thing.  HTH!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Valentinos in Hudson, (near Nashua), has great italian food and also has a separate function room.  There is a $150 charge for the function room, and then they have different options for buffets.  The "full buffet" is $23.95 pp,   They also have less expensive luncheon buffets, around $16.50 pp, or cocktail/horsd'oeuvres for $15.95. 
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours at Villa Banca since they had a nice menu set up.  We could choose two or three appetizers to offer, a salad, and up to five different (pre-selected by us) entree choices to our guests.  Dessert was not included.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Martha's....gret food.  Villa Blanca is good too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Pizzico in Nashua has an area in their bar you can use for a function (nothing too huge).  My best friend is using it for her rehersal dinner and they have great food there! 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions!  I will have to go taste testing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards