West Virginia

Bella Photography

I dont think I can post negitive things on here, but I will just wish anyone good luck with this one. She agreed to do my wedding back in July '09 for my wedding this summer we spoke back and forth for months discussing details and kept saying we are on for my wedding and will send the written contract but I never received it. She stopped corresponding with me back in December and has yet to return any phone calls or emails. This is unacceptable and unprofessional, it is a little over 3 month before my wedding and I was lucky enough to find another photographer who actually takes better photos. Bella Photography prices for the packages are hard to beat, you get a lot for your money, but after looking over then quality of the photos and the lack of professionalism of the photographer, it's not worth the trouble

Re: Bella Photography

• Tori_Marie_04Tori_Marie_04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Mike Hall out of Charleston. He is a very gifted photographer!! Very quick at getting proofs and photos developed! You won't be disappointed by picking him!! He answers phone calls and returns them quickly!!
  • edited December 2011

kimberly,

are you talking about bella photography in logan??  just wondering because i am planning a wedding in logan myself.  i'm still not set for a photographer, but i am considering a certain one that works out of charleston.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Tori_Marie_04Tori_Marie_04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joanna - I would recommend someone out of Charleston. I had Bella Photography booked with a deposit..and I cancelled it. My friend didnt receive pictures she ordered in August-September until 2 weeks ago.
  • jesjan62jesjan62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend janeyvonne.com.  Her prices are reasonable and she's very professional.
  • meowmix06meowmix06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella photographer did my engagement pictures.  We literally ended up with 4 photos of us together.  4...out of 150. 
  • rngrl23rngrl23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try ALN Photography she's really good and super fast editing.
  • Hello To All:

I am Amber. I am the owner of Bella Photography in Logan. My business that is also my first love.

My promise to my clients is to always deliver. I have a great relationship with all of my clients, and can give you references on top of references of very happy customers. Most of my customers become very close to me because it is a very special time I share with them in their life. I take great pride in that. I resent anyone that says they know of a "bad" dealing, unless they know the facts, read the contracts, or know each and every phone call - email or talk I have had with my "case by case" bride. I truly go above and beyond to make each person I photograph happy. This is my life.

If you are looking for a local photographer, that is not overbooked - overpriced - is very personal - spends a lot of time with you - and gives you what you want, I am that person.

We all go through personal issues, and I am no different. My life has been a roller coaster this past year - but my clients kept me grounded, and I am in the best place in my life now. My business as well. My studio has grown, I have learned and trained more this year than ever - learning so much to offer my clients.

I love photography. I love my business. Some that have posted on this site and other sites are only those that have not called me (or even know me on a personal level) or dealt with me directly. It is second hand information. I know this for a fact.

You can ask anyone - weddings are my favorite event to photograph. I adore capturing love, stress, family, friends and laughter - and giving the bride and groom their memories. It is very special to me. I am not only a photographer, but I am also there to put the bride at ease. Do not be shocked to find me pinning dresses, putting on boutineres, calm down the bride's mom, helping the cake decorator - florist - DJ, and then some. I am there to serve my client, whatever that means.

Thank you for your time and reading my side. I would be honored to be a part of your wedding.

Amber
    Bella Photography

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards