June 2012 Weddings
Options

What is ...

Re: What is ...

• Options
    Sapphire and diamond bracelet that my grandmother gave me for HS graduation.  It was originally her mother's.  My grandmother is no longer with us which makes it all the more special.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    daria24daria24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    I have a bunch. My shoes and earrings are blue. My underwear has blue in it and I have a vintage blue beaded purse for the reception. And my friend just gave me a bottle of Essie blue nail polish to use on my toes so they will be blue too! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_what-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7c80a2c3-19f6-4aa6-a0a8-bc9451ad6f28Post:e2695500-da21-4a53-a508-e70d8c96f206">Re: What is ...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sapphire and diamond bracelet that my grandmother gave me for HS graduation.  It was originally her mother's.  My grandmother is no longer with us which makes it all the more special.
    Posted by jaime10285[/QUOTE]

That is special, Jaime.  What a great way to think of your grandmother of your wedding day. Plus, you can't beat the diamond and sapphire color combo. 
  • Options
    Emerald cut blue sapphire cuff bracelet. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_what-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7c80a2c3-19f6-4aa6-a0a8-bc9451ad6f28Post:0662cb3e-44e0-4468-a2ff-9a7deb0ae244">Re: What is ...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a bunch. My shoes and earrings are blue. My underwear has blue in it and I have a vintage blue beaded purse for the reception. And my friend just gave me a bottle of Essie blue nail polish to use on my toes so they will be blue too! 
    Posted by daria24[/QUOTE]

Daria, You are lucky to find blue shoes.  I originally wanted some but settled on silver.  Blue nail-polish is a good idea.  Just on your toes? What color are you wearing on your fingernails?
  • Options
    I have blue cowboy boots!

My something borrowed is also blue - mom is letting me wear her sapphire and diamond necklace.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My shoes!!!   Cobalt Blue.

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My engagement ring - it's a sapphire
  • Options
    I had the florist tie a blue ribbon around the base of the flowers...it's a hidden blue haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    One of the teachers at work made me a handkerchief with my initials in blue on it.  I also have a University of Michigan garter! :)
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    daria24daria24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_what-is?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7c80a2c3-19f6-4aa6-a0a8-bc9451ad6f28Post:432eb780-f146-48bb-bd62-96da9618bcdb">Re: What is ...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is ... : Daria, You are lucky to find blue shoes.  I originally wanted some but settled on silver.  Blue nail-polish is a good idea.  Just on your toes? What color are you wearing on your fingernails?
    Posted by leighcd[/QUOTE]

<div>I actually already had the shoes-they were at DSW a few years ago and I just had to buy them, and then I never wore them. </div><div>
    </div><div>Yes the polish just on the toes. My nails will be a pale pink shellac. I just want my nails to look neat and clean, I don't the photos to say "OH LOOK AT MY NAILS." Plus the pale colors are less likely to show chips.</div>
  • Options
    I actually don't have anything blue planned yet. I'll probably pick up some blue undies to wear or something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There is a blue ribbon on my underwear, but I wanted to sew FI's blue name tape into my dress if I have time in the next few days.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    magsamemagsame member
    First Comment
    my FL Gator garter! Go Gators!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Either blue underwear, or sewing 'A&M 6.23.2012' into the wedding dress.
  • Options
    My underwear has a little blue in it and I also had a tag sewn into my dress that has my initials and wedding date (in blue) on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am wearing amazing blue and purple shoes. I cant wait, I LOVE them!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My shoes.
  • Options
    My friend who can't make it (in Australia) sent me a toe ring she made, and it's got blue crystals. It's simple and small.
  • Options
    Shoes, garter

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My shoes.  This thread reminded me that I don't know what underwear I'm going to be wearing yet!!! I like the bridal ones at VS but I'm afraid they aren't comfortable for all-day wear.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I ordered some underwear and had then personalized to say "Frank's Wife" in blue. Also our wedding colors are blue and purple so have of my bouquet is blue. Plus I'm considering doing blue polish on my toes as well. 
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My garter and my flowers :) I really wanted blue shoes, but I figured they wouldn't go well with a lace dress.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I have a blue ribbon sewn into my garter. I will also have my toenails painted navy blue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My garter.
  • Options
    My garter.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Blue shoes!  As part of my something old too, I am putting brooches from my grandmothers on my bouquet.  Those both happen to have blue too.
  • Options
    My something is blue is my grandmother's ring that her son(my uncle) gave her. Its a ring with all of children birth stones(mom, 2 uncles and hers) and it is also my something old and borrowed. My grandma is no longer here and I really wanted to wear her ring.
  • Options
    ash273ukash273uk member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I have a University of Kentucky garter.  Go cats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards