Idaho

HELP!! Absent Bridesmaid :(

One of my bridemaids, who also happens to be my roommate, is completely AWOL. It has been over two weeks since I have seen her around the apartment. The sad thing is this isn't new... its been going on for several months now.  The complete breakdown of communication/  socializing in general has me concerned. When I asked in January if she wanted to still be in the wedding she said "yes completely, I even want to hang out more" and since then its managed to get worse!  I have no idea what to do. and there is just under 2 months til "Do day" Any suggestions??? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HELP!! Absent Bridesmaid :(

• edited December 2011
    Completely remove the wedding from the situation and only focus on your friendship.  Do you know why she is missing so much?  Are you sure she is okay?  I would freak if I hadn't seen a roommate in 2 weeks.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • raamf2010raamf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She spends all of her time with her current boyfriend and I'm pretty sure she is staying with him. I know she is alive because her mail disappears and occasionally I stick her wet and moldy laundry in the dryer and it too eventually disappears. I tried contacting her a couple of days ago so that we could go to coffee and just catch up but haven't heard a reply, but i know through a mutual friend that she is speaking to her plus she is on facebook all the time, just not speaking to me. I have no idea whats going on!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    She's twitterpated

Maybe she'll ask you to be in her wedding too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards