Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Vow Renewal

Will be beautiful and a very happy occasion for my family and me. No haters allowed.

Re: Vow Renewal

• Options
    Don't pretend it's a wedding. Are you wearing a "wedding" dress?

I think you can do a spotlight dance with the hubs. Maybe you and dad could do a dance that isn't a spotlight? maybe have the DJ/band play a specific song and dance to it together when it comes on?

I'd also side-eye any BP, just because you are already married. Maybe give your MOH a corsage and have her sit up front?
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:d487455e-f703-4a6f-a023-ef976ebdb689">Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! We are having a vow renewal/celebration in the Catholic Church on our 3rd anniversary after my husband comes home from deployment. (The priest is ok with that since we had our mairrage covalidated a short while ago) The invitations and std are all worded vow renewal but I want it to be as close to the first day as we could make it. I'm just having a hard time moving on and getting past the fact that we had a courthouse wedding, although it made perfect sense why we did. (Pregnancy, military yada yada) We are both young and my parents want to throw us a reception. The dress I plan to wear will be simple yet elegant and I do want to have the first dance (although I don't want it to be introduced as the first dance) and a father daughter dance. No bridal parties, throwing of bouquets and all that. I was planning on having one maid of honor, the one present at our first ceremony. <strong>Since this is the first time my family will be recognizing our marriage, I know they will bring gifts.</strong> Any advice?
    Posted by Diana0808[/QUOTE]

So after three years of being married your family is now finally going to recognize that you and your H are married?  I would bet some money that they have recognized that you were married before this point.

You do not get a do-over.  Having a vow renewal is fine but honestly it seems like you are trying to turn this into a PPD.  By all means have a huge party celebrate the three years you have been together but no spot light dances, no MOH, no wedding dress.  Have some great food, great booze, and great music.  Dance the night away with your family and friends but just because you weren't completely happy with your courthouse marriage does not give you the right to have a re-do wedding.

Also, I would probably side-eye you big time for having a vow renewal after only 3 years of marriage.

• Options
    I like the idea of a spotlight with the hubs. I was going to wear a white dress, but nothing crazy fancy poofy at all. Simple yet elegant.  Just a side note, before we were civally married we asked two priests to marry us and both of them said no. They felt that we were rushing into this because of the pregnancy and that I felt pressured to marry him. I knew I wanted to marry him from before the pregnancy was discovered. So I couldn't even have my princess day even if I wanted it! I'm frusterated.
  • Options
    Whats with the attitude I was only asking advice

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:5fd5bdd6-e30d-4065-8104-48834a660db9">Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Vow Renewal after civil ceremony : So after three years of being married your family is now finally going to recognize that you and your H are married?  I would bet some money that they have recognized that you were married before this point. You do not get a do-over.  Having a vow renewal is fine but honestly it seems like you are trying to turn this into a PPD.  By all means have a huge party celebrate the three years you have been together but no spot light dances, no MOH, no wedding dress.  Have some great food, great booze, and great music.  Dance the night away with your family and friends but just because you weren't completely happy with your courthouse marriage does not give you the right to have a re-do wedding. Also, I would probably side-eye you big time for having a vow renewal after only 3 years of marriage.
    Posted by Maggie0829[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:d487455e-f703-4a6f-a023-ef976ebdb689">Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! We are having a vow renewal/celebration in the Catholic Church on our 3rd anniversary after my husband comes home from deployment. (The priest is ok with that since we had our mairrage covalidated a short while ago) The invitations and std are all worded vow renewal but I want it to be as close to the first day as we could make it. I'm just having a hard time moving on and getting past the fact that we had a courthouse wedding, although it made perfect sense why we did. (Pregnancy, military yada yada) We are both young and my parents want to throw us a reception. The dress I plan to wear will be simple yet elegant and I do want to have the first dance (although I don't want it to be introduced as the first dance) and a father daughter dance. No bridal parties, throwing of bouquets and all that. I was planning on having one maid of honor, the one present at our first ceremony. Since this is the first time my family will be recognizing our marriage, I know they will bring gifts. Any advice?

Dance with your dad later in the reception, without it being a spot light dance.  For your dance, its fine to do a spotlight dance.  Just make sure the DJ says husband & wife, instead of B&G.

I also wouldn't have a BP, but if you have already asked the people, you cannot unask them now.  Just maybe have them sit in the front after processes in.

Don't put anything in the invite about gifts, if some people brings gifts its on them.  Just send a thank you note like you would any other time.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:da74660a-7e25-4b78-b063-3392e6e89018">Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whats with the attitude I was only asking advice In Response to Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony :

And I gave you advice.  Sorry if you don't like my blunt approach but that is just how I am.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:da74660a-7e25-4b78-b063-3392e6e89018">Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whats with the attitude I was only asking advice In Response to Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony :

<div>There was no attitude in Maggie's post. She was just stating facts and all of them are were true.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    I'm confused.  You had a civil ceremony, then a convalidation, and now you're having a vow renewal with wedding elements?

I would not do this, but that is my opinion.
  • Options
    You made a choice 3 years ago to get married. You don't get a do-over now because you regret your decision.  Welcome to adulthood.  You have to realize that every decision has a consequence.  You wanted to get married for your reasons 3 years ago at the courthouse.  The consequence is that you don't get the "princess" day later.    No wedding dress.  No MOH or BM.  No priest.  No first dance.  No showers.  No gifts.  No wedding elements at all.   Sorry, but that was your choice.  I mean, how many weddings do you need? You already have had 2.

Why don't you have a huge welcome home party for your husband?  Invite everyone over for a BBQ and leave it at that.

ROCK IS KING!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:9a8b443c-5bac-4219-85ae-19cb2735404c">Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think that the welcome home party can be as elaborate as OP/DH/Whoever's Paying wants it.  If they want dinner and dancing, its up to them.  If people want to bring gifts, people can (although I would not register).  When my grandfather came back from WWII, his parents had a dinner at their country club for him. 
    Posted by NYUgirl100[/QUOTE]

your reading comprehension skills still suck NYU.  This is not a welcome home party she is planning.  It is a vow renewal that she wants to pretend is a wedding.

OP - don't do this.  I second every word of Maggie's post and nobody is picking on you.  Every single day someone comes asking if they are the one special snowflake who can have a do-over wedding disguised as a vow renewal and the answer is no 99.999% of the time.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:6fb59e70-a045-4f25-ba0b-29ec509a7956">Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Luck Bear,  it is your reading skill s that are lacking.<strong> I was responding to Vsgal who said "Why don't you have a huge welcome home party for your husband?</strong> Invite everyone over for a BBQ and leave it at that." There is no reason why OP should feel limited to a BBQ for this party. Do you think people should take etiquette advice from a potty-mouth?
    Posted by NYUgirl100[/QUOTE]

Which is why quoting would be a good idea.  Without a quote we have no idea what you are responding to and have to assume that you are responding to the OP.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:eaefda58-2d54-4c61-9c5f-a80f1113b601">Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the idea of a spotlight with the hubs. I was going to wear a white dress, but nothing crazy fancy poofy at all. Simple yet elegant.  Just a side note, before we were civally married we asked two priests to marry us and both of them said no. They felt that we were rushing into this because of the pregnancy and that I felt pressured to marry him. I knew I wanted to marry him from before the pregnancy was discovered. So I couldn't even have my princess day even if I wanted it! I'm frusterated.

So why couldn't wait to get married in the Catholic church. If you're Catholic; you know that your civil marriage was not recognized; you must have rushed marriage for the benefits (insurance, taxes, etc). You then had a convalidation ceremony which is when you could've had the nice reception without the showers, attendants, tosses, dances but you choose to have a "vow renewal/ppd" three years later? I'm very confused.

I agree with PP's, have a nice welcome home party with family and friends, take pictures together, wear a nice dress but don't make it a vow renewal.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:d487455e-f703-4a6f-a023-ef976ebdb689">Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Will be beautiful and a very happy occasion for my family and me. No haters allowed.

You were quoted. Deleting your post doesn't keep people from reading what you originally wrote...
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:d487455e-f703-4a6f-a023-ef976ebdb689">Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Will be beautiful and a very happy occasion for my family and me. No haters allowed.

What about your husband and his family?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:81bbf7ca-8aaa-483f-9042-d0e1ae5cdfce">Re: Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Vow Renewal : What about your husband and his family?
    Posted by Joy2611[/QUOTE]

Oh, Joy, don't you remember that the FI/H doesn't matter and neither does his family.  It is all about what the bride (or in this case, wife) wants, duh!  And if she wants a PPD, then she can have one **stomping foot**

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:d487455e-f703-4a6f-a023-ef976ebdb689">Vow Renewal</a>:

<div>My husband and I are planning a vow renewal  (we married in the courthouse after cancelling our wedding.. our infant daughter needed immediate kidney surgery).  There are ways to have a beautiful and proper vow renewal and there are ways to look like you want to have a pretty princess day when you aren't a bride anymore.  I think that you know what's acceptable and what isn't.  It's not your wedding day.  Nothing you do will make it your wedding day.  You can make it like your "dream wedding" all you want and it is still not your weddng day.  Have a beautiful renewal and celebrate it for what it is, nothing more.</div>
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What in the world is a "PPD"?

Okay, First off- You're a WIFE, NOT a bride.

The ladies are correct, you bypassed your opportunity by going to the Justice Of the Peace.

You could've and should've waited if it were that important. For which it seems that it is important to you.

I'm a veteran and a military wife myself. I also married by JOP. I am also planning a vow renewal as well for our fifth year anniversary minus the wedding stuff because I already had my wedding. I was in jeans and chuck taylors. So what, we're MARRIED.

Being a bride is a one time deal per license. It just is. 

I understand that you long for "your day", but that time is past due. I understand the circumstances. I would have done the same. However, I also know that I'm married and wives are brides first, not the other way around.

Celebrate the homecoming of your American Hero, he is our hero as well. Invest the money into a beautiful dealyed honeymoon :-) 

Do as you please, but it would be in poor taste to wear the bridal gown, register for gifts ,have the wedding cake, etc.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:612c877b-342a-4bb6-b571-db3b04b87401">Re: Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]We'll see her when she wants to renew her vows on her 4th anniversary and throw another party.
    Posted by TXKristan[/QUOTE]

<div>You can say that again! </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:4e771710-b4df-4a0f-8dd1-c010fe074ea5">Re: Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]What in the world is a "PPD"? Okay, First off- You're a WIFE, NOT a bride. The ladies are correct, you bypassed your opportunity by going to the Justice Of the Peace. You could've and should've waited if it were that important. For which it seems that it is important to you. I'm a veteran and a military wife myself. I also married by JOP. I am also planning a vow renewal as well for our fifth year anniversary minus the wedding stuff because I already had my wedding. I was in jeans and chuck taylors. So what, we're MARRIED. Being a bride is a one time deal per license. It just is.  I understand that you long for "your day", but that time is past due. I understand the circumstances. I would have done the same. However, I also know that I'm married and wives are brides first, not the other way around. Celebrate the homecoming of your American Hero, he is our hero as well. Invest the money into a beautiful dealyed honeymoon :-)  Do as you please, but it would be in poor taste to wear the bridal gown, register for gifts ,have the wedding cake, etc.
    Posted by JessOwl514[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>*Delayed honeymoon</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:4e771710-b4df-4a0f-8dd1-c010fe074ea5">Re: Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]What in the world is a "PPD"?
    Posted by JessOwl514[/QUOTE]

"Pretty Princess Day" a fake wedding where the "bride" just wants to play princess.
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • Options
    Do whatever you want - throw a fun party, be a princess for a day, I know I'm in the minority but I would not hate on a celebration.  I just found out last night that a couple I've known for years (but clearly not well) is not actually married - they have two kids and I always referred to them as husband and wife. They've been together 7 years and the woman told me last night she thinks it's "too late" for a wedding. I was like, forget that! go to city hall, get hitched, and have a big party.
    I dunno, i think bc my good friend's father just died, I'm all about the celebrations right now. Life is short. Go for it.
  • Options
    I say enjoy your beautiful day! If anyone you invite feels it is inappropriate they don't have to attend. As far as the term PPD that is thrown around on these boards in such judgmental fashion, I ask what's wrong with being a princess for one day? You went to the courthouse due to a pregnancy and your husband being deployed. Perfectly acceptable reasons and I don't think that means you lose your opportunity to have the big day you've dreamed of. Reach out to some military brides who have held similar events, they would probably have far better insight and compassion. Just because everything works out for some women the first time around doesn't mean those of us who have engagements that fall during difficult times are forced to give up our dreams! I can share these opinions due to the fact that my fianc I are planning a small home ceremony due to my father being in home hospice after a courageous battle with brain cancer. Next spring we will have the "wedding" we always dreamed of, although the ceremony will be a vow renewal and all of our guests will be aware of that. I will wear a wedding dress we will have bridal parties and our families are so supportive of all of this, and encourage it! Bottom line: Your husband served our country, have the big day you deserve.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:eaefda58-2d54-4c61-9c5f-a80f1113b601">Re: Vow Renewal after civil ceremony</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the idea of a spotlight with the hubs. I was going to wear a white dress, but nothing crazy fancy poofy at all. Simple yet elegant.  Just a side note, before we were civally married we asked two priests to marry us and both of them said no. They felt that we were rushing into this because of the pregnancy and that I felt pressured to marry him. I knew I wanted to marry him from before the pregnancy was discovered.<strong> So I couldn't even have my princess day even if I wanted it</strong>! I'm frusterated.

Simply put- yes you could have. You don't need a church wedding to have a beautiful wedding. You can still do a JOP wedding with a reception and all that comes with a real wedding. I'm sure you could have found plenty of JOP's that would have married you two.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Deneige - that was so well said. I couldn't agree more. Where in Maine are you? We're getting married in Rockland this summer.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bayside thank you! We're in the Lewiston/Auburn area. Looking into a venue in Oakland, ME for next spring
  • Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:e28fb4df-9e97-487b-bd7c-1febb08f77fe">Re:Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]I say enjoy your beautiful day! If anyone you invite feels it is inappropriate they don't have to attend. As far as the term PPD that is thrown around on these boards in such judgmental fashion, I ask what's wrong with being a princess for one day? You went to the courthouse due to a pregnancy and your husband being deployed. Perfectly acceptable reasons and I don't think that means you lose your opportunity to have the big day you've dreamed of. Reach out to some military brides who have held similar events, they would probably have far better insight and compassion. Just because everything works out for some women the first time around doesn't mean those of us who have engagements that fall during difficult times are forced to give up our dreams! I can share these opinions due to the fact that my fianc I are planning a small home ceremony due to my father being in home hospice after a courageous battle with brain cancer. Next spring we will have the "wedding" we always dreamed of, although the ceremony will be a vow renewal and all of our guests will be aware of that. I will wear a wedding dress we will have bridal parties and our families are so supportive of all of this, and encourage it! Bottom line: Your husband served our country, have the big day you deserve.
    Posted by Deneigelovescats[/QUOTE]

I am sorry but I disagree whole heartedly with your post.

As for reaching out to military brides, why don't you ask what they think about wedding do-overs over on the military bride board and let me know what they say.  They will most likely disagree that it is ok to have a do-over wedding because a couple decided to get married quickly due to deployment or for any other military reason.

As an adult you have to make choices.  Sometimes those choices involve giving up certain things.  OP and her H decided to get married at the courthouse for some very good reasons.  However, by making this choice she also made the choice to have to whole shabang of a wedding.  That is life, you can't have your cake and eat it too.  If OP really wanted the whole shabang then they should have waited until they were able to have the wedding that they really wanted.  There are no special cases where getting married quickly at the courthous and then having the big "wedding" some years later is ok.

As for your case, poster, I am so very sorry to hear about your Father.  I can't even imagine how hard that is to go through.  But you and your FI are making a choice to get married so that your Father will be there to see it.  No one is saying that you can't have a big party later to celebrate your marriage but to play "bride" for a day with all the bells and whistles when you are already married is ridiculous.  Have a big party, where a pretty dress just not a bridal gown, have some great food, great music, great booze.  Dance hte night away.  Dance with your H.  Have a fun cake.  Heck, higher a photographer to capture the memories.  But anything to do with a wedding (wedding party, spotlight dances, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, and a huge bridal gown) should be left out because this is not a wedding it is a vow renewal and treating it as a wedding, IMO, makes it seem that you regret your real wedding, you know the day you actually got married.  And that without this reenactment your marriage just isn't as great as it would have been with the big party 

You make choices and you have to live with the results of those choices.

• Options
    i dont understand why you didnt do this party/reception the day of your convalidation?  that would have much much more approrpriate and would ahve made much more sense.
  • Options
    I'm choosing not to argue with someone who is not in my shoes, to whom no explanation is owed, and I would encourage the OP to do the same.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:d2d75f10-4f0b-451e-a8bf-b2a2e551f39d">Re:Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm choosing not to argue with someone who is not in my shoes, to whom no explanation is owed, and I would encourage the OP to do the same.
    Posted by Deneigelovescats[/QUOTE]

Aw snap, you sure told me.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_vow-renewal-after-civil-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ddfd7024-a93b-4a3d-985a-1300c2f2c79cPost:e28fb4df-9e97-487b-bd7c-1febb08f77fe">Re:Vow Renewal</a>:
    [QUOTE] I ask what's wrong with being a princess for one day?
    Posted by Deneigelovescats[/QUOTE]\

I'm over the age of five so...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards