Kentucky
Options

Photobook America

There is a current groupon for $35 for $115 worth of keepsake books at Photobook America. Anyone ever used Photobook for their wedding album? If so, how did it turn out? How much does the end product cost? Is it worth it?

Re: Photobook America

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I purchased this same exact groupon last year to make parent albums. I think they are good deal. The quality if very good and there are a lot of design options. It looks very professional looking especially if you compare it to a shutter fly album etc. This is much more in line with what you'd get from a professional photography. You can make a very nice 40-50 page album with upgraded paper quality within your $115 allotment. They also have an excellent and easy to use software you download to create the book. It gives you a TON of options for laying out your pictures and such. The groupon however doesn't include shipping which is an additional $15. So you're looking at $50 for an album. Which with the end result I do think is worth it. I made 3 and each set of parents loved them!
  • Options
    I used Photobook America for 3 albums & only one of them was presentable.  The other 2 were awful quality & I'm having a hard time getting customer service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards