Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Slow board today..... Poll

Let's do a fun Wedding Related Poll here!!

If you won an all expenses paid DW, (including flights to and from destination, all aspects of the ceremony, sit down dinner and reception for 150 guests, with 1 weeks lodging at the resort / hotel of your choice)  where would you choose to go?!?  And Why?

Re: Slow board today..... Poll

• Options
    Oh easy...Bora Bora!  I don't think I'll ever be able to afford to go there and all the pics I've ever seen of there look amazing!  If you've never seen pics...it was featured in the movie "Couple's Retreat"...looks just unbelievable!
  • Options
    A little island (a national park) near Ko Phi Phi in Thailand!  My favorite island ever!  Although there are no resorts on it, there is a campground...it's just so beautiful!  I'd love to be able to take all of our friends and family there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Bora Bora or Fuji, hands down!  It's just beautiful there.  Honestly I think you can find reasonable lodging rates, it's the airfare that is the deal breaker.
  • Options
    Uh.. I'm on the fence on this one!!  I'm still Googling!  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_slow-board-today-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:61dd02ae-5425-4ab1-802b-8d3848f7ef9cPost:4cf74514-a32b-4c8d-908f-f9397d1b75ae">Re: Slow board today..... Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bora Bora or Fuji, hands down!  It's just beautiful there.  Honestly I think you can find reasonable lodging rates, it's the airfare that is the deal breaker.
    Posted by aukelly[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!  I'm so drinking what you're mixing!!! ;)
  • Options
    Bora Bora has been my ultimate dream trip for years now...with the room over the water where you can see the colorful tropical fishies through the glass floor...sigh.....
  • Options
    Australia!
  • Options
    Perpignan France... that's originally where we were going to get married, but would be way too expensive to have our close family there. If we had a ton of extra money then I'd do it there in a heartbeat!!
  • Options
    Either Italy or St. Lucia I think. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd still go to Savannah.  That is what's in my heart and I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. 

Of course, I'd go ALL OUT.... but we'd still be in Savannah.
  • Options
    I think Bali.  It's exotic, but still somewhat familiar.

But I wouldn't want to have to bring THAT many ppl there with me...  Or, could I just send them home before my all-expenses paid time began?  :)
  • Options
    I'd do either Italy or some little island in Greece. I love both places, though I've never been. It probably has something to do with the history and beautiful language.
  • Options
    Scotland! I fell in love with Scotland when I visited Edinburgh 4 years ago and that was actually my #1 DW location. Unfortunately I knew some "critical" people just would go all that way, and we were getting married in January which is like... SO COLD in Scotland. Even if I was more flexible on the date I didn't want to wait until Summer to get married, which is when they have their warmest weather (still only in the low 70s). Soo... that's kind of how we picked Cancun. We got engaged in Paris in December, it was freezing, and I swore I would get married somewhere warmer. lol.
  • Options
    The problem would be convincing people to go with us ....
    Santorini..... New Zealand.... South Africa, or Easter Island...
    why not
    Tongue out
    My Bio
    Our Wedding Day 8/7/10
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Add me to the Bora Bora or Fiji bandwagon. I hope to make it to at least one of those places before I die!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards