Wisconsin
Options

Wisconsin Club or Near

Has anyone had a wedding or are planning a wedding at Wisconsin Club in Milwaukee.  I am looking for cool/pretty/ different places around there to head for photos.  I am not from the area so any advice would be appreciated:)

Re: Wisconsin Club or Near

• Options
    What time of the year are you at getting married? I love the whole lake front in downtown Mke. The Art Musuem is really cool and lots of people go there to have pictures done outside of it or in the lobby of it.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    I'm assuming you have hired a professional photographer? If so, I would explain the type of look you're going for (Urban, industrial, park, modern, romantic, etc etc) and ask them for suggestions.

It's such a personal choice...the "style" you want for your pictures, that is...
  • Options
    I was also looking for "different". I decided on the Woman's Club of Wisconsin (on Kilbourn) because it has the same feel of the Wisconsin Club, plus you get the whole building for the entire day for a really, really reasonable price. And their food is fantastic.

I looked at the Pritzlaff on St. Paul, Red Line (sort of by A Loft), and Hot Water in Walker's Point (which is only open for weddings on Fridays and Sundays). I'd also suggest checking out the Wisconsin Conservatory of Music, The Hamilton, The Urban Ecology Center, Best Place Milwaukee (at the Pabst Brewery), and Lakefront Palm Garden.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards