South Asian Weddings

Wedding Sari/Lengha

Hello Ladies,

I am lookng to buy a wedding sari onlne and was wondering what websites you have used and like?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!!!
Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio

Re: Wedding Sari/Lengha

• ninjakudininjakudi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i reccomend on esite an done site only- http://utsavsarees.com/

they have EVERYTHING, even clothes for the groom.  its a very easy site to navigate, and its hard to not find exactly what you want!
  • amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you :)
    Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio
  • asha03asha03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Be careful with that site though.  I ordered a customized outfit from them.  I wanted an indo western dress, so essentially a western dress made from sari or lengha material.  I sent in all my measurements, as they requested, however the dress I received was too short and too small, so much so that it does not even fit my 6 year old niece.  So just beware and I would definetely place a test order, before putting in for your wedding order.  By the way, their live customer service chat is terrible.  They never have any answers to anything you ask of them.  They just tell you to email them.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Also a word of warning for that site - if you have your heart set on a particular sari, order it as soon as possible! I had one that I absolutely loved and was planning to buy in June, only to discover that it was a limited edition and had been sold three weeks ago. I had to look for another one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would try to get the idea from a website but have it made in pakistan or india, that what i did
  • ninjakudininjakudi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes, getting a picture and having it made somwhere else is  VERY god idea! no worries of messing up measurements, and you also can change bits and pieces to have it be exactly what you want!!
  • Hello I am looking for a bridal Lengha Any sites that offer borrowing? Or rentals? Thanks. Tinav77gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards