Connecticut

Branford / New Haven Area Florist Recs?

Hi! Getting married at Bill Miller's castle on September 14th, 2012 and I'm currently looking for a florist. Does anyone have a florist that they would recommend in that general vicinity?

Thanks!
Laura
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Branford / New Haven Area Florist Recs?

• Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    Candi's Floral Creations in  North Branford!
    A soon as I met with Candice I connected with her more than any other florist I met with. I LOVED all of my flowers. Candice completely understood my vision and then surpassed it. I changed my mind about small floral details alot, and Candice helped me work through my thoughts and kept track of all my changes so that I ended up with exactly what I wanted. The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined and added so much to my day. I had quite  a few people ask me who my florist was at the end of the night because they were so impressed.
    imageAnniversary
  • Guilford Greenery, Guilford White House Florist, Flowers on the Green (also in Guilford) are a few I can think of.  Not sure of their price points though.
  • Awesome! Thanks, ladies!!

Laura 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • try callinging Melissa from Stylish Blooms! "like" her on facebook and you can see all of her work, she is incredibly easy to work with, great communication, very flexible and really worked with our budget. Plus she is a CT knot favorite of the board :)
  • Flowers by Danielle is based in Monroe but she delivered to my Milford wedding.  Her flowers were beyond anything I ever imagined and so beautiful!
    Anniversary
  • Check out Jacob Moss Design in Hamden. I fell in love when I met with him and booked on the spot. He was awesome at figuring out what I was looking for (because I had no idea) and showed me a ton of ideas during the consultation that I loved! And he was awesome with working within my budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards