Snarky Brides

Good morning!

2»

Re: Good morning!

• I get frustrated because housework is a never ending job. H doesn't expect me to do everything but since I'm not working and he is never here, I put it on myself and sometimes it stresses me out. If I make a list, there are 5 more things to add by the end of the day.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Housework IS never ending.  And with a dog, the hair just adds more work.  And now in the apartment I have to physically TAKE her out a few times a day.  I miss my yard with an electric fence.
  • Celtic, same here. H hates clutter, but I hate things being dirty.  He'll get annoyed if the pile of mail is still on the counter from yesterday... but his dirty dishes are sitting in the sink from two days ago. 
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    We are going out for a drive soon, adam needs to buy some cancer sticks at the reserve an hour away. Im going only cause I like going on drives and I can read while Im in the car. Id like to try and finish what im reading by tomorrow but I doubt it is going to happen, considering Im only 1/3 of the way through it so far. Oh well!
  • MOrning y'all! We just got back from our weekly Whole Foods Breakfast/Town Lake Walk. I rean into an old boot camp friend on our walk and she walked about halfway with us. It was nice catching up with her. Now we have Best in Show on TV and Sparky is playing on his new play mat on the floor. 

Our condo pool is right outside our front door and they are reserfacing the decking stuff. We used to have pea gravel and it hurt everyone's feet. Of course I asked our property manager to ask the contractors that if they were going to work on the weekend they NOT jackhammer, but what do you think they have been doing all weekend. Oh yeah, jackhammering all the pea gravel concrete up. Right outside Sparky's window. If he doesn't nap good today, I'm going to go outside and give him to them and make them deal with his tired booty. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • How's his attempt at quitting going? Wasn't he doing that e-cig thing for awhile too?
  • Loopy- now that we have a huge fenced in yard, I hate the thought of ever having to go back to not. The dogs and I love it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-240?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:300dc3c8-42b4-47dc-876f-a373cf7df0f4Post:606b4325-7f4a-4672-8be6-30f1cb0a676c">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How's his attempt at quitting going? Wasn't he doing that e-cig thing for awhile too?
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]
    He was considering it but never went ahead with the e-cig. He kept trying to quit but would flipflop between cold turkey and just limiting them. After 3 months of him just being a huge biitch all the time and wasting 12$ every time he needed a pack to tide him over (since he was out of his res smokes), I told him to shiit or get off the pot. So he decided not to quit. He just blew through 5 cartons of smokes in 3 weeks so we had an arguement on friday night about how he doesnt have to smoke all of them at once just cause he has them cause we really cant afford that either.
  • Nebb- is one pack $12? Wow
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow Nebb - so sorry.  H keeps talking about quitting.  Now we've moved into a smoke free apartment complex so if he wants one while he's home he'll have to leave the grounds to do it.  I hope this is the push he needs to kick them for good.  He quit for about 2 1/2 years shortly after we started dating, but then some stuff went down at work and he got stressed and started up again :(.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to Re:Good morning!:[QUOTE]Nebb is one pack 12? Wow Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]
    Yup, nuts huh? That's why he buys res smokes, he gets a carton not like big name brands, obviously for 16.
  • Afternoon ladies!

Pup let us sleep in a bit. It was so funny H got up and when I woke up I looked next to me and realized the cat was under the covers  next to me, like a human. Silly.

Aunt JCB! Atticus loves his toys, especially the rope.

We Skyped with the gbaby this morning, she's getting so big. We're going to try and get there in a few months or so. I have a migraine today, this allergy season is killing me.

Any- I will say after the wedding I had wedding withdrawl, I didnt want to do anything. After awhile we went back to normal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-240?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:300dc3c8-42b4-47dc-876f-a373cf7df0f4Post:82169c91-9882-430a-9be9-325f0d06a0ad">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Afternoon ladies! Pup let us sleep in a bit. It was so funny H got up and when I woke up I looked next to me and realized the cat was under the covers  next to me, like a human. Silly. Aunt JCB! Atticus loves his toys, especially the rope. We Skyped with the gbaby this morning, she's getting so big. We're going to try and get there in a few months or so. I have a migraine today, this allergy season is killing me. <strong>Any- I will say after the wedding I had wedding withdrawl, I didnt want to do anything. After awhile we went back to normal.</strong>
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>I wish I could blame it on that, but this has been a lifelong issue. And cleaning once a month is a huge improvement for me, lol.</div>
  • Ropes are the only things our dogs can't destroy... they're also the only thing they have no interest in chewing on. Go figure. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards