California-Inland Empire

Local cleaner recommendations?

I'm trying to find a trusted cleaner for my wedding dress. It's covered in beading detail so I'm really hesitant just to take it to the local dry cleaners. Anyone have a recommendation close to Riverside/Corona?

Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Local cleaner recommendations?

• edited December 2011

I would definitely recommend Express Alterations on Magnolia in Riverside. My family has been going to Vickie for years and years! She is going to be doing all the alterations on my wedding dress that I bought from David’s Bridal at half the price and twice the quality!

heres her info!

Express Alteration Center

• (951) 687-8669

10600 Magnolia Ave, #B, Riverside, CA 92505 Get directions Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Magnolia Ave and Nye Ave Neighborhood: La Sierra Riverside, CA

• MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you! I will look into that. Smile

Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards