California-Inland Empire

Photo book

For those of you married ladies, who made their own signature book with photos? I heard of a few of you making these, I wanted to know who you used for this?

I've been thinking about the smaller details lately and I would rather do a picture book than just a sign your name book.

TIA
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Photo book

• edited December 2011
    I know a few of the girls used Shutterfly and Kodak books for their signature books. I have used both and prefer Kodak for their quality. You can also google coupon codes for both and that helps save $
  • edited December 2011
    I heard Kodak is pretty good.  My sisters have one for thier kids from shutterfly and they came out really good!  Either should be fine, go with whatever is the best price.
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used my  puplisher for our guest book :0)
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cosco or sams club does them for $20. My photographer wanted to charge $400! For the same photobook! what a rip!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah costco does have great prices. i plan on doing books for my parents after the wedding through them.
  • edited December 2011
    I did Shutterfly for our guestbook and for our parents brag books (which my MIL has shown everyone that she comes in contact with.. its so funny and semi-embarrassing!). I really liked the quality and the great thing is that you can use several coupon codes and I got a $70 book for around $25. My friend used snapfish for hers and it was cute as well. 
  • edited December 2011
    I used MyPublisher.  The quality is good.  if you register for the site you get coupon codes via email.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards