September 2012 Weddings
Options

Frisky Friday!!

Frisky Friday !!!   

Did you have any discussions with your FI about your previous sexual experience?  And were you honest about the # of partners you had previously??

Re: Frisky Friday!!

• Options
    We did discuss briefly.  I was honest about the number of partners.  I think he was too. 
    Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
  • Options
    I was actually a virgin when I met FI.  So I definitely told him that when things started to get more intimate so it wasn't a surprise.  I did tell him the "other" things I had done and with how many people though.  I know his numbers as well (which are honest as far as I know haha). 
  • Options

We have discussed it, and he told me who two of them were since there is a possibility I may see them at some point. One is a friends friend, and the other a friends sister in law.

• Options
    We didn't discuss it in that much detail. We know that I was more experienced than FI but didn't discuss numbers.
  • Options
    Not much discussion there but I don't think we felt the need to.  What matters to us is the current situation, not the past.
  • Options
    We haven't had much discussion on that subject either.  Neither of us have ever really felt the need to either. 
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We did discuss our pasts in general (health-wise) at the beginning but nothing specific (FI did not want to talk about numbers at all). 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards