Virginia

Outdoor wedding on a stone patio

I am looking for a stone patio in virginia to have my wedding ceremony and reception. I am Moving to Woodbridge,va this month, my family and friends are from the richmond area, i would like to have a place in between but I am willing to go anywhere in va.

Re: Outdoor wedding on a stone patio

• edited December 2011
    I am looking for a stone patio in virginia to have my wedding ceremony and reception. I am Moving to Woodbridge,va this month, my family and friends are from the richmond area, i would like to have a place in between but I am willing to go anywhere in va.
  • edited December 2011
    This is a question for your local board.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meadowlark Botanical Garden in Vienna.  It's beautiful.  The stone terrace overlooks the garden, and they have a really lovely atrium for your reception, with trees and water features. 
    DSC_9275
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree! They will be able to help you more than this international board!

Happy Planning!!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • lizzi97lizzi97 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molon Lave vineyards. It probably isn't much more than 1 hour from Woodbridge. They have a stone patio overlooking the tasting room and a lake.

If you want to go even further, check out Wolf Gap Winery. They have a stone patio that overlooks the mountains. It is beautiful, but the reception and ceremony space is limited, unless you want to be outside on their lawn.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards