California-Orange County
Options

Hair and Make Up

Hi ladies!

Do any of you have recommendations for hair and make up? I'm getting married at the end of January so I need to get on the ball with this. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

Re: Hair and Make Up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I'm a wedding coordinator in Orange County and have some wonderful ladies that I can refer you to. Do you need day of coordination? If so, I have some fabulous rates going on right now and would love to be part of your special day. Email me with your wedding date, venue and guest count at Christie@ChristieRose.com and I'll give you a quote based on your needs! My website is www.ChristieRose.com if you'd like to check out my work.

See below for some recommendations:
    Marisa Randazzo- marisa.randazzo@gmail.com is fabulous for both hair and makeup
    Jessica Rousseau does a great job. Her email is takatzmeow@yahoo.com

• Options
    KristenG2011KristenG2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Pauline.  Her website is www.nufaceartistry.com/" target="_blank">www.nufaceartistry.com.

She did an amazing job on my makeup, my mom, matron of honor and sister in law.  We got so many compliments.  She is really sweet and is very reasonable compared to other artists I found.

Hope that information helps. :)

Kristen
  • Options
    Tygerlily22Tygerlily22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Natalie B. and thought her pricing and services were great and much more reasonable than the other artists I looked at. 

email is natalie@nataliebmakepandhair.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards