Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Free hair trials in South Florida?

Can anyone recommend a hair stylist who is good & does free trials? I'm on a budget.  :)

Re: Free hair trials in South Florida?

• Sorry for the double post!  I can't figure out how to delete one of these.  :(
  • I don't know that you'll find somoene willing to do a free trial.  I've called a lot of places all over North and South Miami and every salon quoted me a price for the hair trial. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_free-hair-trials-in-south-florida?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:18bf6050-4b4e-43f5-a178-cb1bc38d2bdcPost:17988693-dc95-496b-b662-0adbf2ca52e3">Re: Free hair trials in South Florida?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know that you'll find somoene willing to do a free trial.  I've called a lot of places all over North and South Miami and every salon quoted me a price for the hair trial. 
    Posted by sandrakari[/QUOTE]

Thanks!  Do you know of any reasonably priced yet still quality stylists?
  • I just had a trial this past Friday at a salon called Just a Trim in North Miami Beach.  I went with Dorian and I loved the hairdo he came up with.  I wasn't crazy about his makeup though.  I may do my own makeup, but I'm definitely going to him for hair.  He charged 45 for the hair trial.
  • Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_free-hair-trials-in-south-florida?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:18bf6050-4b4e-43f5-a178-cb1bc38d2bdcPost:84271119-2477-46a7-abdc-e8837f70ebcf">Re: Free hair trials in South Florida?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just had a trial this past Friday at a salon called Just a Trim in North Miami Beach.  I went with Dorian and I loved the hairdo he came up with.  I wasn't crazy about his makeup though.  I may do my own makeup, but I'm definitely going to him for hair.  He charged 45 for the hair trial.
    Posted by sandrakari[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards