California-Inland Empire

I'm hungry!

Idk what to eat though....Yesterday I did so good (working out an eating) that I am two lbs lighter this am woot woot!

Re: I'm hungry!

• edited December 2011
    2 lbs is great! I cant wait until I can say I lost 2 lbs. Not to pull a post take over but I have a tanning question for you. When you tan do you wear the eye protection things? I totally get that they are a good thing but I hate having the goggle tan lines. How can you prevent this?
  • edited December 2011
    I've never actually gotten tan lines from them...but one alternative to the goggles are "winkease" they are these gold sticker thingies that fold into a cone and you put them over your eyes.
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I've gained 2 lbs. in the last two days....lol!  Now that you mentioned food, I think I should get up off the couch and get to the grocery store. =)
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mc you suck! I was super good with my eating yesterday and I worked out which gave me a calorie deficit of 300. I am only eating about 1200 calories a day right now so I can lose 1.5 pounds a week. I stepped on the scale and I was 1 pound heavier!
  • edited December 2011
    But I'm still a pound an a half heavier than I was when I started working out..
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um, Sandra, where are you hoping to lose this weight from? You're already a freaking skinny minnie!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have tried those eye sticker things too but still sometimes look like a raccoon after I tan.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Mc that makes me feel better! Haha Jk! That sucks! That is why I always lose all inspiration and drive to work out. I need like instant results.SD dont make me take a picture of my fat roll that hangs over my pants!I have a small bone structure so any weight I put on makes me chubby. I have gained a lot of weight right now I am 5 5 and I weigh 130 I remember not to long before the wedding I was 125 :( My goal is to be 115. I dont know if that goal is possible but I want to be in the best shape I have ever been in when we start trying tohave kids. I wouldnt want to get preggo now because I already have weight to lose.
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe you have little eyes ;)Try getting some Big O by designer skin (if they don't carry it, they should be able to order it) its a self tanner for your face- it should even out your face without the sun damage ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I wanna be 115 also! I weighed 103 when FI and I started dating but I looked a little too skinny!Right now I am 5'4 and I weigh 124
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since we are also talking about tanning.... My freakin face wont tan!!! I don't get it! I go from red to white. DH makes fun of me lol
  • edited December 2011
    Then you should totally use Big O also! if your face is getting red, you're aging your skin...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How were you that freakin skinny! What did you eat! Nothing? lol
  • edited December 2011
    No I ate ALOT! All I ate was crap...I think it's because I was young ;)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl, I am 5'1" and weigh 120 lbs.  Well, not anymore. =)  BUT, I have more muscle than anything else.  I used to wish I was about 105-110.  But, realized it wouldn't look right on my athletic body.  I still think you look fantastic, but understand wanting to be smaller before getting pregnant.  Just remember if you still do cardio and light weights while pregnant, you'll lose the weight much faster.  Plus, you can burn around 500 calories a day just by breast feeding. =)
  • edited December 2011
    Lol Sandra I feel the exact same way!  I'm like, I have to be skinny before I gain all that weight!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow 500 calories a day just for breast feeding!! Thats nuts!
  • edited December 2011
    Jack in the box taco's have 160 calories...a Jumbo Jack has more calories than a big mac...
  • edited December 2011
    Wow you guys are so good! I wish I was at the weight you're at.  I weigh 166 and am trying to get to 145.  :( Sandra- I feel the same way.  I want to lose all this weight for when I start trying to make bebes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards