August 2012 Weddings
Options

Oh My Gosh! You're Getting Married This Month!!!

Most of you probably have NO idea who I am, but I was a regular poster here from the time I was engaged in 2010 to the time I pushed my date to September last summer... but I'm still going to post this because I see some of the old regulars lurking around other boards from time to time so I know you're all still here :p

YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED THIS MONTH!   If you haven't already!!!  I was talking to Fi about this earlier this week... we both realized on Tuesday that if we hadn't changed our date, the big day would have been this Saturday.  Oy vey we are glad we pushed our date back, but I am SO jealous of all you ladies who get to say I Do that much sooner.

I hope all of your weddings are/were beautiful and that those of you going on honeymoons or mini-moons afterward have a fabulous time.  You are all great ladies and deserve the best.  I'll be stalking your photos until my day rolls around!

Re: Oh My Gosh! You're Getting Married This Month!!!

• Options
    Hi Jacqui! I remember you...I think you changed your date right around the time I started posting on this board.

Thanks for stopping by to wish us well, and definitely post here after your big day in September, we wanna see pics!
    Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart
  • Options
    I remember you too. Thanks for visiting and feel free dropping by again. I'm also interested in seeing pics after your wedding.
  • Options
    I remember you as well--thanks for the kind words!  Best of luck in the remainder of your planning!

Photobucket

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards