California-Inland Empire

::Tell all Tuesday::

Re: ::Tell all Tuesday::

• edited December 2011
    Confession: I haven't slept a night without bad dreams in daysConfession: if I could eat junk all the time I would
  • edited December 2011
    Confession: sometimes I like you guys more than my RL friends..lol
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmmm I lie to DH about the $ I spend if I buy a top for $20 I tell him it was $8.99 :0(
  • edited December 2011
    I round down if something was 15.99 I say 15 ;) The funny thing about FI is that if I see something I want thats $50 when we're together he's like "get it!" but if I spend that much on one random thing alone he's like  "$50?" LOL
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm starving and want to eat junk food but im trying to be healthyI'm thinking about going home and taking a nap and not going to the gym!
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha Silvia I do the same thing, I always say I spent less than I actually did and FI tells me wow, ur a bargain shopper! lol I just smile
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought a pair of $500 sunglasses yesterday and told my hubby I spent $200. I told them they gave me a discount, which they did, but only down to $375. =)  I have to make sure he doesn't think I spent too much on them so he'll give me money to buy more prego clothes for school.
  • edited December 2011
    oOo SD I wanna see pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    Confession: It annoys me when someone orders something (let's say a half dozen cupcakes or mini cheesecakes) and they want each one a different flavor.  Come one now...  I bake to order and can't make a tiny amount of batter to make one cupcake in each flavor.  Confession: I wish SIL would pay us back what we loaned her so I don't have to worry all the time.
  • edited December 2011
    Are people really that dumb Shannon- one cupcake in each flavor?
  • edited December 2011
    Confession:  I am really missing sex and I'm thinking it may be time to buy myself some toys
  • edited December 2011
    Seriously cute, Sd!! Love them!!Sweetpea-try adamandeve.com ;)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aren't they?  They're not something I thought I would like at first glance, but look fabulous on. I was deciding between those and a pair of D&G's.  But, I thought hubby would get upset seeing that I already 6 pairs of D&G's at home.   These new ones have a slight prescription in them.
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which pair did you get? When I clicked it 4 pairs came up :( I have Fendi sunglasses and love them! My all time favorites were my Dior ones that DHs doggy ate :(
  • edited December 2011
    I love Dior glasses! ;)My favorites are some D&G's Fi got me....wait I think they are in my siggy lol :)Yeah those Fendi's are awesome and they will look hot on you ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Confession: Sometimes I will lurk in the fridge at work to see what my co-workers brought. Not like I plan on eating or touching any of it. I'm just nosey and like food :)
  • edited December 2011
    Confession- I always like to look in people refrigerators to see what people have in there! NOSEY!
  • edited December 2011
    MC people ALWAYS look in my fridge when they come over. I think its funny!
  • edited December 2011
    It's an obsession...
  • edited December 2011
    You should come to my house then. We have a full sized fridge and a full sized freezer. At parties I think its funny to get inside of them. Drunk people love that trick
  • edited December 2011
    LOL :) For our next trick-how many people can we fit in the freezer!...I'm a cabinet looker too!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and once it get drunk-I will take things out of the fridge and eat them.....sometimes I even offer the food to the person whose food it is lol
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend who is obsessed with looking in bathroom cabinets. So when I know shes coming over I will put a bunch of noisy little cat toys in the medicine cabinet. So when she opens it they go everywhere. Its my way of saying "you're busted for being nosey!"
  • edited December 2011
    I look in kitchen cabinets....gotta see what you have to go with the food in the fridge! Great trick with the cat toys! I'd put a HUGE black dildo and some lube under there just to f with her! lol
  • edited December 2011
    Hahaha! I am taking notes over here. I dont care that people do not but I think its funny to bust them. I've caught people in our garage too. Umm...can I help you find something?!
  • edited December 2011
    In the garage? weird!I totally don't hide my looking either...we'll be in the kitchen talking and I'll just walk over and open it up!I've caught people in my bedroom before....seriously?
  • edited December 2011
    You know what would be HILARIOUS?!?!?! If you knew a certain friend always looked in a certain drawer-you could fill it up with photos of them (like ones you printed off their myspace or something). They freak the EF out! It'd be like punk'd hahahahahahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    Sweetpea, try this place: www. thepleasurechest.comIt's in LA if you want to get a firsthand look at what you are buying.  That's the ONLY place we buy our toys.
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHAHHAH! I love it! I love coming with ideas for how to prank people. It's like I'm still 8 years old
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards