Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Getting to Know Youuuu Poll

13»

Re: Getting to Know Youuuu Poll

• Options
    1. Miriam 2. Mim, mostly by my sister and random old friends 3. Minneapolis/St. Paul 4. University of Wisconsin-Madison (undergrad) currently at University of Minnesota for grad school. 5. Jdate 6. We would have gotten married in Israel or in Greece.
  • Options
    1. Legal first name - Melinda2. Nickname you go by? - Don't have one3. Where do you live? - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada4. Where did you go to college? - University of Regina5. How did you meet FI/DH? - Through some of my University Friends6. What's one detail of your wedding you would have if money was no object? - I would have gotten married on top of a mountain, paid for everybody to get there and their accomidations and I would have professional engagement photos taken as well as reception photos.  *Sigh*
  • Options
    1. Legal first name  Kathryn2. Nickname you go by (if any)  Katie3. Where do you live (like city, not physical address)  Twin Cities, MN4. Where did you go to college (if you went)?  Few different schools.5. How did you meet FI/DH?  At work, he was a plumber, I was on the assembly line.6. What's one detail of your wedding you would have if money was no object? (I'm talking ridiculous, not at all necessary dreams here, folks)  I'd fly all our guests to a secluded island for a week.  Everything would be paid for, of course.
  • Options
    1.  Meagan  2.  My dad calls me Mugsy and my grandma calls me Magoo and I wont tell you what FI calls me.  : )3.  St Louis (suburbs)4.  U of Missouri (go Tigers!)5.  in college - lived in the same dorm6. super ridiculous couture dress and an awesome live bad
  • Options
    1. Legal first name: Alyssa2. Nickname you go by (if any): None really...my lazy friends call my Lyss...mom still calls me Pookie :)3. Where do you live (like city, not physical address): Northern VA...Washington DC area4. Where did you go to college (if you went)?: University of Maryland (and we're getting married there!)...Go Terps!!5. How did you meet FI/DH?: College6. What's one detail of your wedding you would have if money was no object? (I'm talking ridiculous, not at all necessary dreams here, folks): Just one??  An unlimited budget for food...Im doing a cocktail wedding but I would do just tables and tables of incredible apps.  If I could get a second thing it would be fancy lighting.
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Woo hoo, another Flatlander!

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Options
    1. Legal first name -Amanda 2. Nickname you go by (if any) -N/a 3. Where do you live (like city, not physical address) Chandler, Az 4. Where did you go to college (if you went)? Anderson University in South Carolina 5. How did you meet FI/DH? We worked together at a sporting goods store 6. What's one detail of your wedding you would have if money was no object? (I'm talking ridiculous, not at all necessary dreams here, folks) using all orchids..EVERYWHERE
  • Options
    1. Sarah2. Red3. Wash, DC4. Undergrad: Univ of Kansas (Rock Chalk!); Law: George Mason 5. online6. We would vastly expand the guest list and pay for everyone's travel expenses
  • Options
    1. Cassandra2. Cass or Cassie, but please...don't3. London, Ontario4. didn't, Armed Forces5. summer camp as teens6. the designer gown that I can't justify spending the money on, other than that we kind of threw the budget out the window and are just paying for things as they come along or as we want them.
  • Options
    1. Legal first name? Brittany2. Nickname you go by (if any)? FI calls me Britters or Britt3. Where do you live (like city, not physical address)? Nashville4. Where did you go to college (if you went)? Middle TN State University5. How did you meet FI/DH? Mutual friends where I started college at.6. What's one detail of your wedding you would have if money was no object? (I'm talking ridiculous, not at all necessary dreams here, folks) Honestly, nothing.  I'm really low maintenance, I think, about the wedding.  I'm not too picky. 
  • Options
    LindyLLindyL member
    First Comment
    Super late, but not caring. 1. Lindsey 2. Lindy, Presto, Lindz 3. KCMO 4. Missouri State University 5. A sorority sister he was dating at the time introduced us. They both failed to mention they were dating. 6. Destination with an uber gown.
  • Options
    1. Legal first name Kristen2. Nickname you go by (if any) Entire family calls me ...Krissy..3. Where do you live Maine4. Where did you go to college? undergrad- plymouth state. grad-starting at the university of new england5. How did you meet FI/DH? randomy through work.. kinda6. What's one detail of your wedding you would have if money was no object? tons of flowers that I cant afford....or an amazing month long honeymoon to europe.. so we can travel and climb all the crazy cliffs there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    1. Legal first name: Lindsey 2. Nickname you go by (if any):Lindseybug 3. Where do you live (like city, not physical address): Elk Grove, CA 4. Where did you go to college (if you went)? undergrad: Lambuth university TN. Graduate: National University CA 5. How did you meet FI/DH? At the gym 6. What's one detail of your wedding you would have if money was no object? (I'm talking ridiculous, not at all necessary dreams here, folks): I would also want a destination wedding and be able to fly in everyone and pay for accomodations...and maybe upgrade the jewelery as well.
    imageimageimage
    Jeff and Lindsey 10.02.09
    **Baby Dust to my BFPBs FlyPink (Noah is here) and Maleigh (Mason has arrived)**
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. Brooke 2. sometimes Brookelyn 3. Phoenix, Arizona 4. The University of Arizona 5. a co-ed baby shower 6. We're not doing a honeymoon this year. If money were no object, we're leave for Ireland the day after our wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Soon-to-be-Mrs. Vogt - another Cyclone!  Go State!  My entire family bleeds red and gold...that's awesome. 1. Jennifer2. Jen most often3. Chicago4. Iowa State!  Boston College for law school5. I met DH in high school6. I would have loved to keep the party going late with a band (if we're talking money is no object I would have flown in my favorite band, Guster), late night snacks, etc. for our guests
  • Options
    So late to this, but I was busy up til end of work tomorrow... 1. Lynn                                            2. Woosh3. Pittsburgh, PA4. Community College, then Point Park5. I was the host/emcee of a play festival, FI was an actor in one of the plays6. We would have had it at PNC Park on a Pirates game day.  The only thing I really want now (as you well know, Vogt) is that #&*%ing photo booth!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    1. adrienne2. sules3. toronto4. sheridan college then mohawk college (both near toronto)5. we met while walking down a hallway in 1st year of high school (RANDOM) he was friends with my boyfriend of the time (now our roommate)6. the wedding i actually want would cost far less than what i have planned. we caved to family pressures. we would have eloped in hawaii which would have cost far less than the $10,000 we are spending.
  • Options
    1. Beth2. N/A3. Florida4. FSU5. Through a friend6. I'd have flown all my guests to a resort and gotten married on the beach
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards