New Hampshire

Poll Thursday

Since we have a ton of newbies here I thought it would be nice to have a poll for everyone to introduce themselves... What is yours/your FI's names? When is your wedding? What are your colors? What is your favorite wedding experience so far? Least favorite wedding experience? How many guests are you inviting? Are you a bridezilla?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll Thursday

• Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Heather & Jeff When is your wedding? 9/12/09 What are your colors? chocolate brown with red/orange/gold accents What is your favorite wedding experience so far? Cake tasting! Least favorite wedding experience? Coming up with the money... How many guests are you inviting? 157 Are you a bridezilla? I'm trying not to be but I'm noticing as it gets closer, I'm losing my patience.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Emily & RussellWhen is your wedding? 5/30/2010 What are your colors? Yellow and light turquoiseWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? DIY ProjectsLeast favorite wedding experience? The dress huntHow many guests are you inviting? 165 ish?Are you a bridezilla? I don't think so, but when they day gets closer, anything can happen (I def. don't want to be one).
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names?  Alisha & RyanWhen is your wedding? 9/19/09What are your colors?  Navy & FushiaWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? DIY stuffLeast favorite wedding experience? umm so far, picking musicHow many guests are you inviting? 134Are you a bridezilla? I don't think so
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your DH's names? Danielle & EricWhen is your wedding?  10/25/08What are your colors?  Brown and other fall colorsWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Aside from the actual wedding and engagement, I think it was the first time I stood in front of the stadium and pictured everything coming together.Least favorite wedding experience?  The bizarre dreams and lack of sleepHow many guests are you inviting? I think we invited 189 ish about 145 attendedAre you a bridezilla? Oh yeah! (no one ever looks back at their wedding and says "I wish I was more polite to the florist") I wasn't THAT bad - just a bit demanding on vendors (not so much with friends and family)
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Amanda & Brandyn When is your wedding? October 16, 2010 What are your colors? Sage/Celedon Green & Dark Grey & Ivory/White accents What is your favorite wedding experience so far? The Proposal, and dress shopping Least favorite wedding experience? getting into arguments with my mom, going over awkward things with my preist haha How many guests are you inviting? Right now 303, expect 250 Are you a bridezilla? No, and I don't want to become one either
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Lauren & Nathaniel When is your wedding? 6/4/11 What are your colors? Sage Green & Lavender/Purple What is your favorite wedding experience so far? DIY stuff Least favorite wedding experience? making the guest list How many guests are you inviting? 120ish Are you a bridezilla? No but it might come across that way because I like to be organized.
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Caitlin & JeddWhen is your wedding? August 28, 2009What are your colors? Cornflower blue, navy and ivoryWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? the cake tasting, invite picking out, and the shower...the last two definately made me feel like a bride! Least favorite wedding experience? Stressing about some of the things FMIL is helping us out with because she is SUPER laid back and I am such a planner/organizer that sometimes we dont see eye-to-eye with "to-do's"/deadlines...How many guests are you inviting? We invited 220 and expect 200Are you a bridezilla? depends...When FMIL stresses me out I take it out on FI and am slightly bridezilla-esc, but normally no, I don't think so, I am going with the flow (as far as input and suggestions...totally Type A with "To-Dos"
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Jamie and ToddWhen is your wedding? July 24, 2010What are your colors? Blues and pinks in different shadesWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Organizing my binder and to-do lists and surfing the web for photos/inspiration.Least favorite wedding experience? Dress shopping.How many guests are you inviting? 150ishAre you a bridezilla? Not yet!
  • ddumireddumire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Destiny and PeteWhen is your wedding? 10/9/10What are your colors? eggplant, yellow, pale green, and whiteWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? My E-ring, dress shopping.Least favorite wedding experience? Picking a photographerHow many guests are you inviting? 150Are you a bridezilla? Nope
  • manna1212manna1212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your DH's names? Amanda & DannyWhen is your wedding? 08/02/09What are your colors? Red, White, BlackWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Now that we are so close, going to the vendors and seeing things finally coming together.Least favorite wedding experience? The guest list...has caused many headaches and its really small!How many guests are you inviting? We invited 70 and 55 are coming.Are you a bridezilla? No, I am actually surprised at how laid back I still am. Though as each day gets closer I can feel myself getting a little more stressed.
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Erica/JonathanWhen is your wedding? 8*28*09What are your colors? gold/plumWhat is your favorite wedding experience? dress shop'nLeast favorite wedding experience? registering for the shower, I didnt think we would argue over it...but we found a way! (I shouldve done it alone....hopefully someone can use that advice!)How many guests are you inviting? 130 Are you a bridezilla? no....me??
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names?   Katie & ChrisWhen is your wedding? 10/03/09What are your colors? Navy blue with silver, fall colors as accentsWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Getting engaged!Least favorite wedding experience? The details!How many guests are you inviting? 180Are you a bridezilla?No.  I am fairly laid-back, but after FI and made a list of all of the things we still have to do?  I might have stressed myself out a bit.
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Matt and AllyssaWhen is your wedding? 9/5/09What are your colors? Navy blue, light blue & whiteWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? finding some great vendors that I can trust will carry out my vision.Least favorite wedding experience? budgetingHow many guests are you inviting? 170Are you a bridezilla? Probably not compared to some brides, however, I'm sure my FI would say I've had my moments.
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Amanda & ChrisWhen is your wedding? November 7, 2009What are your colors? Chocolate, Orange and Red (dark)What is your favorite wedding experience so far? My Jack and Jill :) Least favorite wedding experience? Dealing with my FMIL during dress shoppingHow many guests are you inviting? 198Are you a bridezilla? No, but there is always the possibility!
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Megan and Ted  When is your wedding? June 12, 2009What are your colors? Black, teal and a pop of coralWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Aside from the actual wedding, I LOVED the whole wedding weekend - my girls came in the day before, we decorated, rehearsed and ate, and had a slumber party.  So fun!Least favorite wedding experience?  Hmm... the last few minutes, knowing it was over... making some tough choices due to money... and when the no's started rolling in at a higher rate than expected.How many guests are you inviting? We invited 154.... 86 came.  Yeah.  It meant I got to add chair sashes though, which I'll never regret!Are you a bridezilla? Nope!  Friends/family made fun of me for being TOO prepared and organized too far in advance... but doing that pays.  In the few weeks before and on that day everyone kept saying, including vendors "I love how she just keeps smiling."  Don't be afraid to get your wedding tasks done early!
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Danielle & Thomas When is your wedding? April 24, 2010 What are your colors? Royal Blue, Silver, & White What is your favorite wedding experience so far? Cake tasting & Registering Least favorite wedding experience? Dealing with my mother and MOH drama How many guests are you inviting? around 120 i think Are you a bridezilla? In general I don't think I am,but I have had to pull the "It's my wedding" line a bit with my mom, otherwise she would be running the show.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Heather and EricWhen is your wedding? July 2, 2011What are your colors? Watermelon, Light Pink, and WhiteWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Getting all the ideasLeast favorite wedding experience? Coming up with the money for itHow many guests are you inviting? ~160Are you a bridezilla? No, not yet atleast but theres still time :-) Hopefully I won't be though
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Erica & DustinWhen is your wedding? April 24, 2010What are your colors? Navy Blue with Light Green and Yellow accentsWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? going to bridal shows, and taking our engagement photosLeast favorite wedding experience? paying the bills... uggh.How many guests are you inviting? about 175Are you a bridezilla? i can honestly say no. i'm a pretty laid back person, which makes for a laid back bride :)
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Heidi and Joey When is your wedding? August 7, 2010 What are your colors? Fuschia Black and white What is your favorite wedding experience so far? Dress shopping Least favorite wedding experience? Money How many guests are you inviting? 50 Are you a bridezilla? No except with my Mom about my cake lol
  • maggiecroteaumaggiecroteau member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Maggie and MattWhen is your wedding? 9/12/2009What are your colors? Brown and Sage GreenWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Engagement picturesLeast favorite wedding experience? Beginning the seating chartHow many guests are you inviting? 167Are you a bridezilla? Not at all.
  • BlldandiBlldandi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lynn/Chris9/18/10Navy/Light Purple/GrayIt's a tie between venue shopping, because we turned it into a minivacation and the day I found the dress.It wasn't actually too bad, but negotiating guests with his mom.43Not yet.
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names?  Anise & GregoryWhen is your wedding?  9-6-09What are your colors? Chocolate brown with Purple, Sage Green and gold accentsWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Getting my dressLeast favorite wedding experience?   staying with my budgetHow many guests are you inviting? 50Are you a bridezilla?  I don't think I am but we will see
  • Court8181Court8181 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Courtney and PatrickWhen is your wedding? November 14, 2009What are your colors? Black, White and Kelly GreenWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Definitely the proposal itself and meeting with all the vendorsLeast favorite wedding experience? Narrowing down our growing guest list How many guests are you inviting? 205Are you a bridezilla? Nope! 
  • jesse1328jesse1328 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Jess and DanWhen is your wedding? 9/6/09What are your colors? Tiffany Blue and Bright Fuschia Pink!What is your favorite wedding experience so far? I'm going to be sappy here but honestly I would say just being able to experience all the things with my mom, sister, and fiance!  And just how excited everyone has been about it all!Least favorite wedding experience? Ugh thats a tie between budget and all the drama I am experiencing now with the guestlist... has anyone else had issues with people threatening to have guests "just showup" uninvited???How many guests are you inviting? 158Are you a bridezilla?  Lol, I've had my moments, but I think most of them have been called for... :-)  I like to believe that anyways!
  • matchbox920matchbox920 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Melissa and ChrisWhen is your wedding? October 10, 2009What are your colors? Apple red, oranges, golds, brownsWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? Meeting with our photographer. He is FANTASTIC.Least favorite wedding experience? Dealing with FMILHow many guests are you inviting? 211... Help me.Are you a bridezilla? Nope :)
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Kelly and MattWhen is your wedding? 6/5/2010What are your colors? Light blue and yellowWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? all of the DIY thingsLeast favorite wedding experience? Trying to find a DJHow many guests are you inviting? around 150Are you a bridezilla?When it comes to the things I really care about (music, decorations, etc.) yes! But with other things no.
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names?  Amye & JasonWhen is your wedding? 10/26/2008What are your colors? Yellow, Orange, red (Fall colors)What is your favorite wedding experience so far? Well mine would be the formal pictures after the wedding. Least favorite wedding experience? Paying for it Are you a bridezilla? I was very easy going actually.  
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Mel & GlennWhen is your wedding? 10.11.09What are your colors? Red, Black and SilverWhat is your favorite wedding experience so far? honestly, finding other fabulous brides-to-be to share my every little joy with - FI doesn't get excited about the little things.  I'd be lost without my girls!Least favorite wedding experience? working my butt off to pay for it all...How many guests are you inviting? ~120Are you a bridezilla?  Not even a little bit.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm Christina, my FI is JoeOur wedding is July 17, 2010Our colors are Light Pink and Champagne So far I'm having fun with everything! I haven't had a bad experience or any "least fav" experience. Planning has been very enjoyable! We our inviting about 150 guestsNo, I don't think I'm a bridezilla, not yet anyways! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    What is yours/your FI's names? Beth & Sean When is your wedding? July 17, 2010 What are your colors? Tiffany blue, white, and a little pink What is your favorite wedding experience so far? Booking the venue and buying my dress Least favorite wedding experience? Making decisions! How many guests are you inviting? Probably around 200 Are you a bridezilla? Not really...We'll see as we get closer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards