Christian Weddings

Hi! I'm New!

Hi ladies! I'm recently engaged and am in the beginning stages of planning. We don't have a date yet, but I hope to soon. I'm so glad that there is a Christian wedding board. I am excited about sharing ideas.

Re: Hi! I'm New!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome!  There are a few of us here who have made it down the aisle, and quite a few who are still planning!  It's a great place to get solid opinions and feel comfortable sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey! Welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing about your plans.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! FI and I have a lengthy engagement, and I found this board to be really helpful and supportfive. I hope you enjoy interacting with the ladies too. Best wishes and happy planning. 
  • iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I hope you'll find lots of good info on this board.  Enjoy your wedding planning.  (I miss it.)
  • faith12186faith12186 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I found this board to be extremely refreshing. I still use my wedding month board but I love coming back here to be among ladies that have similar morals and values.
    Mrs. Married Lady
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! This is a very nice board to be apart of. Everyone is helpful, warm and understanding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, welcome! You'll love it here, all the girls are really nice and helpful.
  • KikoLoveAndiKikoLoveAndi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! ^_^
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome : )
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_hi-im-new?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:c129a29d-c2af-4d55-a94c-bdfa339e4590Post:6901f2b4-9036-46c6-bef2-30fa61f71a3c">Re: Hi! I'm New!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome! I found this board to be extremely refreshing. I still use my wedding month board but I love coming back here to be among ladies that have similar morals and values.
    Posted by faith12186@aol.com[/QUOTE]

This.  I actually had discovered this board months ago and really wanted to interact on it, but for some reason everything would freeze up whenever I tried to comment on a post.  It never happened on the other boards, so unfortunately I sort of gave up coming to this one because I was sad that I could read but not respond to anything.  I don't know at what point that got fixed, but I seem to have no problems now.  Only thing is, I'm getting married in 11 days and feel like I've "missed out" on what this board has to offer.  I really appreciate the thoughts and advice from ladies who understand "where I'm coming from" on certain issues!  :-)
    "You're the L and the V, I'm the O and the E...Am I speaking clearly?"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards