Delaware
Options

Good Morning!

Whats everyones plans for the weekend??My only fun andexciting plans are the dance lesson we have, which Tony is not looking forward to lol... I think the rest of the time well be home w/ chores and stuff.  Mabey get a diy project done :)

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are grounding ourselves to the house for insane cleaning. It looks like we will have a house guest in a few weeks (YAY!) so we need to make the house presentable and clean out the guest room as it has been the default location for wedding stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  Bed time for me in a minute...just got home from a 12-hour shift.  This weekend I am OFF, with no kids!  No idea what to do!  Saturday my best friend is picking me up and taking me somewhere as a surprise, I have no clue where.  That should be interesting.  Sunday I just want to relax with my husband and do nothing :-)
  • Options
    lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning all!!!  I just went to the post office to pick up stamps for my invites.  I plan on putting all together today at work and then will head back again to the post office tomorrow to hand cancel the envelopes.  Tomorrow night FI is working late so I will probably just do some cleaning.Saturday I have to work in the morning, then my sister is taking me to get a pedicure (she never offers to pay for anything so i'm really suspicious and think my shower just might be Saturday afternoon!!!!!) **and stuff has been flying off my registries** Sunday-no plans for now, maybe more cleaning.
  • Options
    ImMrsFranksImMrsFranks member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday - Working until 7 PM and then packing for the beach.Saturday & Sunday - I will be in Ocean City, MD. Can't wait!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Work on Friday & Saturday 3-11 and then Sunday dinner with his parents, and mine too if they can make it.  Nothing special.  But Monday we have a whole day off together since I'm playing hookey at my internship!  Haha, yayyy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards