California-Inland Empire

Yay!!! 17 more to go!!!

Pounds that is... I'm 17 lbs away from my goal weight.  I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 162... :D  It's been a long journey trying to get all this weight off. Yay! I feel so motivated. 

Re: Yay!!! 17 more to go!!!

• SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!!! How much have you lost so far?
  • edited December 2011
    I started off at 209 last year around the same time. Sooooooo I've lost... mmmmmm Yay! 47 pounds, I didn't count them til now. I was in a car accident last year and sprained my ankle so gained a bunch of weight. :\ Well and I was already heavy at that point to, so it didn't help. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow 47 pounds is awesome! How did you do it? Just eating healthier and working out?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! It's kinda weird not have that extra jiggle in my booty.  LOL.Pretty much, I have a 1 salad a day rule, and always eat breakfast, and I stopped taking BCP.  O and I got my braces too, so that kinda helped me shed like 5 pounds at least. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahah no more Jiggly! I cant wait until I can stop taking the BCP I'm sure that will help me lose another 5 pounds.  I read this article earlier and liked it: http://food.yahoo.com/blog/yahoofreshpicks/12434/why-you-should-get-over-your-fear-of-carbs/
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!  You're going to be a hot little tamale for your wedding! ;)  I wish I liked salad.....the thought of salad turns my tummy. =(
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks SD! Hopefully I'lll be a hot tamale for the big day and stay that way forever! I don't like salad neither, I just top it w/ yummy stuff like teryaki chicken, grilled tilapia, diced steak.  Than its not so bad.
  • edited December 2011
    I love salads but I still have some wiggle in the middle. Thats awesome you have lost so much weight. Good job!
  • edited December 2011
    That is so good! I love the feeling when you step on the scale and you see yourself losing weight. I makes you want to work out even harder and eat even better. Good job and keep it up!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im someone that needs instant results I have been healthy and working out for 3 whole days and I have lost .4 pounds hahah and I already want to quit!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL! Sandra you're silly! Try it for a week than see... I actually hardly ever weigh myself, maybe about once a month, because everytime I weigh myself there's a big difference. hehe. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohh I forgot to add I cut my bangs last night so thats probably where my .4 was lost :p Its compulsive I tell myself Im not going to weigh myself but I have to so I feel like I have accomplished something. I bought a tape measure yesterday so I can see if I shrink at all :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yah use the tape measure, or just try on your pair of 'skinny jeans', everyone has that pair of jeans we want to get our @sses into.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of my jeans are skinny jeans hahah I prefer to muffin top it instead of buy bigger ones :p
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! 47lbs is an amazing accomplishment! 17lbs should be simple for you now ;)

• edited December 2011
    San- I soooo am all about the muffin top instead of buying a bigger size :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards