California-Inland Empire

Sd

Why haven't we seen any belly pics lately?!?!?!?!? Post them woman!

Re: Sd

• sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok woman!  I'll take another one right now. =)  I do have a couple more on my website.  Click on it.
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwwwwwwwww I LOVE IT!! Now hurry up with the new one :) BTW I love your house! want to help me decorate mine!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm waiting for my FIL to go back into the garage so I can take a pic.  Did you love my maternity shorts?  They are so flattering.....lol!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here you go!  BTW-  I would love to help you decorate your house!  We have carpet people coming out today to give us a quote for new flooring. =) [IMG]<a href="http://tinyurl.com/knoeh3" rel='nofollow'>http://tinyurl.com/knoeh3</a>[/IMG]
  • edited December 2011
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! YOu look so cute!!! I hope I look as hot as you when I'm preggers. 
  • edited December 2011
    You have the cutest prego belly ever! You are so tiny too. I bet you will be back to your original weight right after you have the baby. What is your secret???
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey i think i had those same shorts!! lol...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope so Amber!  I've been getting really sick at night again for the past week.  So, I tend to have a hard time holding my food.  I have gained 25 pounds thus far, and I still have 2 more months to go.  I'm hoping that I can lose the weight pretty quickly.  Actually, I'm hoping that I can be smaller than I was before I got pregnant.
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG I love it!!! Yay I dont want to do a whole lot with our house since we dont plan on being here for more than a few years but once we have kids and move the decorating is on!! hahaha I think our next project is painting the outside and getting a new sliding back door!
  • edited December 2011
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

• edited December 2011
    adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards