Massachusetts-Cape Cod

things to do in Falmouth

My sister and I and my 2 sis in laws are headed to Falmouth next thursday-sundayWe are pretty low key and my sis is pregnant. But I'm looking to spend a couple days on the beach, go mini golf, maybe a nice dinner. Any recomendations where to go? Shopping? food? TIA!

Re: things to do in Falmouth

• edited December 2011
    Mashpee Commons is your best bet for shopping. It's about a 15-minute drive from Falmouth. Also, there are cute shops/restaurants (Firefly is cool) on Main Street in Falmouth, and you have to stop at Ben & Bill's Chocolate Emporium. For restaurants, I always recommend the Flying Bridge (our RD is there), it's right on the harbor and you can sit outside. Great food. If you want nightlife, the British Beer Company usually has a live band or something and it's a fun atmosphere. That's all I can think of for now.
  • edited December 2011
    Liam McGuire's Pub on mainstreet is good for nightlife, also the Parrot in North Falmouth or head to Woods Hole!  If you are looking for fine dining I suggest La Cucina Sul Mare (Italian) on main street.  Breakfast- either Artie's Cafe on main street or Cape Cod Bagel near the highway.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards