Oklahoma

Who was your DJ?

I'm on to step 4 of my wedding planning process...so I've started researching DJ's. Any suggestions?

Re: Who was your DJ?

• YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've booked with Brian of Spin this Entertainment. My wedding isn't until January 2011, but I know one of the other brides on here is using him as well and her wedding is coming up.Brian is really laid back but really professional. He had a great personality and it meshed really with my FI and I's personalities. Brian was the only one who actually contacted me back after I sent out emails to possible DJ's. It irked me that some of these bigger named DJ's blew me off because to them my wedding was too far out. Brian understood why I was contacting him so early in the process and why I'm planning on breaks between each school year. The joys of being a college student. Ok...sorry for the rambling...HTH
  • elabarrelabarr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm the other bride using Brian with Spin This! Not only was he the cheapest we found, we also liked the fact that he was very laid back and we can either basically tell him exactly what we want, step by step, or we can just let him do his thing. Hope that helps!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is in 3 weeks, and I'm using DJ Pro Oklahoma. It's a DJ company owned and run by Buff off of The Twister. Very easy to work with and they have an awesome planning website, you can make your whole playlist online and put your reception timeline on there. My vendor has worked with them before and said they're a lot of fun. Reviews to come later!
    ~Amanda
  • edited December 2011
    We are using M&M productions - I have heard nothing but great things about them. They contracted with our venue, and were included in our package so I'm not sure how much. They have been great to work with so far
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using Brian with Spin This. My weding is August 29th and I'm really looking forward to working with him!
  • edited December 2011
    We booked with Zach Downing of ZachDowning.Com based on recommendations on here as well as from Kriea whom we ended up not being able to book for our wedding as the photographer :( He is also suppling our wedding lighting and initials in light on the dance floor
  • MKStarMKStar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can anyone post the cost for the DJ's that they are using?
  • edited December 2011
    We used M&M productions- Jeremy was excellent! I would highly recommend them.
  • MeganG4MeganG4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suggest Big G Entertainment! They are awesome, fun, and get everyone on the dance floor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards