Eco-Friendly Weddings
Options

Eco-Friendly Registries

I am starting to register for gifts, and I want to register for things that are eco-friendly. Has anyone run across companies that sell eco-friendly dinnerware/flatware/bedding/etc/etc for reasonable prices? All I am finding is insanely expensive items. Thanks so much everyone! Laura

Re: Eco-Friendly Registries

• Options
    Be weary of Target.  I've heard horror stories from friends when they've had to go to Target to try and get something exchanged or returned from their registry.Bed Bath and Beyond has a lot of eco-friendly stuff, they just don't explicitly label it as such.  You just have to hunt around.Amazon.com is another great option.  You can register for everything from bamboo placemats to Bob's Red Mill flour :)
  • Options
    sunshine_day_dreams, unless you are registering at local shops that make everything locally, that's a consideration whether something is ordered from the website and shipped or bought locally.  It's all coming from the same warehouse.
  • Options
    If you will be registering for cookware, Cuisinart has a line called Green Gourmet that my DH and I really like - they sell it at Bed Bath and Beyond and I've also seen it on Amazon.com.  It is cheaper than a lot of other traditional high quality cookware at BB&B.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards