Michigan-Lansing

Florists?!!?

Hi All,

I have been trying to work on florists for an orchard wedding.  The wedding is 9-1-2013 at Country Mill and really intent to be a relaxed fun day with about 50 family and friends.  I have my dress, day of coordinator/ decor (Lynn from WED), guitarist for down the aisle, photographer, caterer, but I am hitting a little bit of a stopping point on floral.  I so far really like my other vendors, so happy to reccomend them!  

Who did you guys use?  My goal is very much fall colors and wildflowers, but no branches or anything like that. The main wedding color is apple red, so I don't want a ton of orange.   It's a budget wedding with the biggest floral expense being the bouquet and no bridesmaids.   I have mom allergic  to carnations.

All of my vendors so far have just been overall very easy, responsive, easy to work with, and get the idea right away.  I live in Boston, so easy communication helps :)

Who is that for you for floral?  It'd be a small order, just some boutineers for ushers, the 2 dads, fiance, and officant, and then 2 moms, and my bouquet.

Thanks!

Katie

Re: Florists?!!?

• Did you ask Lynn for any recommendations?  We  used her as a DOC for my DD's wedding and she has a lot of knowledge about vendors for all aspects of the wedding - who is good, who is not so good.  I would ask her.
  • I am using linnea floral design (http://linnaeafloraldesign.weebly.com/). I am only getting my bouquet and bouts/corsages from her. She is very fast to respond, is willing to work with you and is reasonably priced. She has photos online on her site.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Smith Floral in Lansing.  They are great, fast and very reasonible.  I spoke with one other person prior to Smith and Smith was 50% cheaper than the first person I met with.
  • Thank you both sooo much!!!  I did find one other I emailed with....have you heard anything about them: Reinhardt?

Thanks!

Katherine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards