Nebraska-Omaha
Options

What's a good bar for a bachelorette party?

So, I'm planning a bachelorette party and am very new at it (I just turned 21 and have never been to a bachelorette party), so I am in search of a really fun bar to go to in Omaha. I wanted to go to the Stumble Inn (because of the mechanical bull) but just learned that it is closed! Please let me know any suggestions!!! (And asap, it's in 2 weeks, yikes!)

Re: What's a good bar for a bachelorette party?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My bachelorette party was last night. We went downtown to Old Chicago for dinner and a few drinks, then headed over to Irie across the street. They let us have the whole upstairs to ourselves which was very cool. We also went to Billy Froggs a little later (they did NOT lose their liquor license it's just a big rumor) and then back to the Magnolia where we stayed for our final shots lol. I definitely recommend downtown-we had a blast!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to The Max (gay bar downtown) a few weekends ago and had a blast.  Its super fun because they have a dance room that plays techno and another dance room that plays hip hop/rap.  They also have a big open bar area that doesn't have any dancing and a huge patio out back.  I would highly suggest going there if you want some dancing.  Saturday night is "straight" night.  When I went there were still lots of gay boys and they totally had a blast with us girls and the bachelorette dancing!  Fun place
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards