African American Weddings
Options

Check Check Check

Hey ladies, wanted to share my excitement with my knottie sisters and ask for a little advice. First off let me start off by saying me and fiance had a wonderful, productive day. We got our venue paid in full, booked our caterer, photographer and videographer, cake, and last but not least I finally finalized me colors. Originally I was doing red, black, and white but I just fell in love with Davids Bridal Begonia, its their fuschia pink.So now I will be using that instead of the red, and the black and white still stands. I was looking for a color that would pop and this is definitely it!!! Now Im sitting here thinking about my uplighting and not sure what color I should use. What do u ladies think?
Mrs. Mosley 2 be

Re: Check Check Check

• Options
    Wowwww! You got a lot ALOT accomplished! Congrats on all your checks. 
    March 2013 January siggy challenge - hair inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_check-check-check-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:bba002a8-74ba-4a12-a9a0-c4bb5a146bcdPost:929ea693-3b42-4513-9390-4602193eb04f">Re: Check Check Check</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wowwww! You got a lot ALOT accomplished! Congrats on all your checks. 
    Posted by kitad05[/QUOTE]

Yeah she did, AWESOME checks! mrssmith2be colors were the same (fuschia), she used pink uplighting and it was beautiful!

Here's the link <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_weve-been-blogged-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:264acdb6-6082-4d2a-84a9-0f01f68ab9edPost:f147f37d-dacd-4dd6-ac55-15e2ba874a78" target="_blank">(click here)</a>, i can't find her pictures, but it looks like Monica and Will have pink uplighting and HOW AWESOME ARE HER BRIDEMAID BOUQUETS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    You definitely got a LOT accomplished.... Your colors will be great. My colors are Pink and Black too..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats on all the checks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Get it girl..you and FI was not playing ! Im liking the colors. Great checks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards