Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Who had an awesome weekend?

2»

Re: Who had an awesome weekend?

• Options
    13 days, fishy. i can't believe it's so close!
  • Options
    Fishy - for some reason, all I can think of was that you post should have been:Subj:  who has two thumbs and had an awesome weekend?Post:  THIS GIRL!!!!!My weekend was boring.  Bought a headboard for our bed.  It was cheaper than we thought (yay) but will take a few weeks before it comes in (boo).I played WoW and sat on the couch.  Got a lot done in WoW, though...
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    OMG Sucrets. No shiit, that's what I had it as before, and then I changed it. You've read my friggin' mind...
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Seriously?!??

• Options
    We went to one of FI's groomsman's wedding.  It was a really great time seeing his friends.  It was also a good lesson set and a group of reminders for our wedding.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Is any thread up here interesting tonight???? What a drag....
  • Options
    Yes. No shiit. It weirded me out a little bit even when I read what you wrote. I was like no effin' way...
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    I had my bachlorette party! It was a BLAST!!!!!
  • Options
    Jessie: Details..
  • Options
    Agreed, NF.  I feel like flaming something.  I have my biitchy panties on.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    Wow, fische...I guess your post is pretty reminiscent of it which is what made me think of it.  Unless I'm really looking in your window right now....

• Options
    they look comfy! ;) [img]<a href="http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/product/1797785/view/1/type/png/width/280/height/280" rel='nofollow'>http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image/product/1797785/view/1/type/png/width/280/height/280</a>[/img]
  • Options
    Haha...I could use a pair of those right now. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    It was great. My BM's wouldn't tell me any details before this weekend (and 20 people attended and no one spilled the beans!) Friday night- Dinner/Margaritas at my favorite Mexican restaurant. More low key for those coming in from out of town Saturday- Lunch with 2 BM's. Then, we went to a hotel where they had rented a 2 bedroom huge, nice suite in downtown Chicago (where we live). When I walked in, all my friends were there for a shower. After the shower, we hung out, drank, etc and then it changed into the bachlorette part.... more drinking/funny games/lingerie giving, ordered food in, and then went out dancing. Sun- Today we had an awesome brunch! Then, I went home and slept for about 4 hrs (and am about to go back to sleep ;-) I have the best BM's! I also couldn't believe how many people flew in for it (again, they wouldn't tell me who was coming, but I had about 8 girls fly in, which I couldn't believe!). now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;-)
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    Fishy - If I had some cake, I'd share with you but I ate it all. :(
  • Options
    Nite Jessie! Sounds like a good time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards