Indiana

Married women- How long after you wedding did you get pics?

Hi All, I've been MIA since my May 29th wedding but I have a question for all of you who are married. How long did it take to get your digital proofs/pics back from you photographer? Since it is almost 8 weeks now, I am getting very antsy. Plus the pressure from my mom and sister are driving me crazy. Any thoughts/feedback would be great. -Vicky

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

In my camera bag:? Canon 5DMII, 24-70mm f/2.8L, 50mm 1.4, & trusted speedlight

Re: Married women- How long after you wedding did you get pics?

• edited December 2011
    Was there anything in your contract about how long it takes? I would check just in case.I know it takes my photog longer during the May-Aug months because it's their really busy season.Good luck- CANNOT wait to see them!!!!!!
  • Married678Married678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe that our contract stated 6-8 weeks. It took all of the 8 weeks. I'd look at your contract and if it's not stated on that email your photographer! GL! I'm sure they'll be amazing!! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got the link to the site back about a week and a half ago, the disc last week, and I am getting the proof book today. My photographer was really busy, and also edits everything, so I didn't bother with her timeline.  About 6 weeks after I just sent her a quick email asking for an ETA but let her know not to rush because I would rather wait and have better pics.
  • divadivine25divadivine25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were married June 5th and have yet to see any of our pro pics. The photographer quoted us 4-6 weeks and as of today, we have been waiting almost 8 weeks as well. Its comforting to know that Im not alone and as of the 6 week mark, I was officially :stalking our photographer: :.)We were married in Jamaica so the pressure is even worse on us from friends and family that didnt attend the wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards