Kentucky

Boudoir pics

Hi All, I'm actually getting married in Ohio, but am looking for a photographer to do some boudoir pictures here in Lexington. Anyone have any recommendations? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Boudoir pics

• edited December 2011
    I used leah stafford and was very happy with her...she is actually in Ohio but will do marathon sessions in various cities and i heard she was getting a group together in lexington...
  • edited December 2011
    I'm actually, in addition to being a bride-to-be, a semi-pro photographer who does weddings and portraits. I just did a boudoir shoot a few days ago, can send you some sample pictures if you'd like. Oh, and I'd do the shoot for free or for a donation!
  • klcollins2010klcollins2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin,I would love to see some of your sample pics?? How do I get in touch with you? my email is klbr1977@hotmail.com
  • lnandylnandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there - I'm a former Knottie (from a long time ago!) who's getting into photography. Since I'm just getting experience, I'd also be happy to do them for a really reduced fee. You can check out some of my pictures here: http://www.trullingerphotography.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Erin and Inandy--I would LOVE to see some of your samples of your boudoir work! My e-mail is Goodmornindear@gmail.com.Thanks so much!
  • edited December 2011
    I used to think you had to pay the knot to advertise on here. Who knew you could just do it for free??
  • edited December 2011
    LMAO @ Megan!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I know that advertisement isn't allowed, but I'm not advertising. I didn't post any links, and I'm offering my services for free, because I love photography. The fact that I also shoot weddings is irrelevant and I only mentioned it because I want people to know that I'm legit. Sorry if I offended.
  • Mya<3Mya<3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um, you're still advertising by offering your FREE services. If you want to advertise pay the knot to do so and get some manners.
  • edited December 2011
    Secondary to that..... if you are a "free" photographer... I can GUARANTEE 100000000% that you ladies that you will NOT be pleased with the results you get. Jeesh! *rolls eyes* Some days you just gotta laugh at the crap people do on this board.......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards