Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

B&M Monday!

Re: B&M Monday!

• Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    julie, i haven't dared to actually go check... but it sounds like it could be an episode of "The Office" or something.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    lyndie_bethlyndie_beth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of our managers here does that too. Mostly just his toes... I find it pretty disgusting but what do you do?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to register for my ExCet (teaching certification) test by July 31. My name on SBEC website is still my maiden name. I sent an e-mail on Friday and I'm wondering how long it should take. This is so frustrating.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMGosh Lyndie!  Toes?  Gross!  I was just about to make a comment that "at least they aren't doing their toes at work".  *shiver*  I hope they go wash their hands after wards!!I have clippers and a file at work because my nails are pretty long and it sucks when I break one and it's not a clear break but I don't bust out an entire manicure salon. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My external hard drive will not power up. My entire portfolio is on that thing, along with other things of importance. Why don't more things go wrong around here and cost me some more time and money? That would be fantastic.
  • Options
    TCUESW1999TCUESW1999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. It's Monday 2. I had my first shower and while I had a blast and am grateful, I received many gifts that I did not register for and do not need or want and there were no receipts. Why. Is. It. So hard to go to the freaking place I registered at??????!!! 3. I am dealing with incredibly stupid people this morning. I have to repeat myself over and over again. I understand the economy sucks but please, don't tell me that it sucks. I know! I am trying to plan and pay for a wedding in the midst of this crappy economy. 4. I ABHOR popcorn/cottage cheese ceilings. Whoever invented it I think they are the devil. Ok, rant over. I feel much better. Thanks! PS. I am glad however that it is raining. We need it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ballet Bride (I think it's Alison? If I'm wrong you can beat me, I deserve it, I should know your name by now) It took them like a day for SBEC to change from may maiden name to my married, so you should be fine!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ballet Bride (I think it's Alison? If I'm wrong you can beat me, I deserve it, I should know your name by now) It took them like a day for SBEC to change from may maiden name to my married, so you should be fine!Yes it's Allison LOL but thank you so much! Maybe since I did it Friday afternoon they could at least get it done by tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH and I opened an account together two weeks ago and I'm keeping track. It would be so nice if we could get our checks and record ledger book thing so I can file all these receipts stacked up on our desk!
  • Options
    Rachee7Rachee7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ryan went out of town for the week AGAIN. I have a headache. Oh and I don't have a job.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, seriously?? It's not that "we don't like those types of adds [sic]" They aren't allowed!
  • Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Rude people make me mad...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My left eye is red. No burning, no irritation, no itching, no nothing. Just red. It bugs me because I feel like everyone is looking at it. I didn't realize it was raining this morning until our dogs were soaked. I bet they smell fresh right now. :(
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and one more. I planned a great bed and breakfast weekend get away in Granbury for all the women in my immediate family. I planned a month and one week in advance and worked with everyone's schedule so we would all be able to make it. Now things are falling through because they 'forgot'. I bet they wouldn't have forgotten if the $1000 charge was on THEIR credit card (it's actually not on mine either but I'm paying for the half the bill for 8 women). So frustrating!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no, Lyndie! That sucks! :(
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My aunt (who is the charger of the credit card) says it will all be okay and we will have tequila. I'm about to have open casting calls. Anyone want to play my sister and mother?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lydie - lay on a thick guilt trip.  It might work wonders.  DH was dumb enough to call his dad and suggest he might not make it to his grandma's birthday bash in August, even though dad has put a lot of effort planning it and coordinating all the family's schedules.  The guilt trip definitely got to DH (and rightly so!  I tried to tell him he was being inconsiderate but for some reason he thought his dad wouldn't mind too much - that was dumb of him!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lyndie, I will play the part of your sister! :)  LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeff scheduled a meeting w/ our insurance guy to discuss life insurance policies and to get information on some of our policies. Did he tell me about it? Nope. Did he mention it this morning when we were rushing about getting out the door. Yep. I was so annoyed that I didn't even know what to say. I just looked at him, didn't pour him a cup of to go coffee (like I normally do), and I left. He got the point. Certain things need to be discussed. I know he wasn't going to sign anything without me, but it would have been nice to at least been in the loop. This rain is awesome. Leaving my windows cracked last night isn't awesome. I ate super healthy over the weekend and I'm cranky. Apparently I need white flour and sweets to be happy. Geez, sorry for the long post. You all can B&M about that too. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lyndie, that sucks!I kinda know how you feel, I booked a bed and breakfast back in February for Chris' birthday next month & already paid the first night.  When asking Chris if he made sure to take the days off, he said it might depend on his boss who would be out with a foot surgery.  I was a little ticked since he's known about it for months, but after a little freak out from me, he assured me that he would figure something out to have someone else cover the store while we're gone.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HATE HATE HATE dealing with automated messages, especially when they don't have the options I am looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HATE HATE HATE dealing with automated messages, especially when they don't have the options I am looking for.Fabulous. After "being transferred" the call was dropped.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I HATE when that happens, Allison! 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That annoys me too. Then you get to the operator and she doesn't listen and throws you right back in the cycle of torment.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, finally! Yeah and here's why all of this is so confusing.. I've had a prescription filled every month on auto refill. The last time I went to pick it up was after the wedding, and they still had my dad's insurance card on file but I was thinking I should be on DH's by now. They work for the same company so I don't know if this makes things better or worse.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lyndie- My left eye has been the same way for about two weeks. I can't figure out was is wrong but it drives me nuts. I have tried eye drops changing contacts just about everything. It looks a little better today, so I am keeping my fingers crossed, if not I will be going to the doctor. Some idiot sat outside my work junking there horn every 6 seconds or so (I counted). Hopefully when I go back to the front they are gone.
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some advice from a chronic dry eyer(what?) - use preservative free drops like systane and stay away from clear eyes and visine! those are horrible to put in your eyes. :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Apple- is that fancy from the doctor stuff or do they sell it at Walgreens? I figured if it was due to dryness they'd both be red but maybe just my left eye has the dry issues.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, aren't I just the Queen of Complaining today? I skipped my workout last Friday and I don't want to go today either. This always happens. I've been doing so well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just remembered I have my review today at 4:00.  Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards