Nebraska-Omaha

*ayoung22*

In studying for the bar, I just realized that you are already married!!!  How did it go!?  Did I miss your pics?  I would love to see them!Congrats!(And yes, think studying for the has eliminated any capability I have to use punctuation other than !!!!)

Re: *ayoung22*

• ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah!  Thank you!  I can't believe it's already over!  Absolultey everything was wonderful!  (Apparently married life results in similar punctuation !!! :))I don't have any pictures up yet.  I will soon, though!  Are we friends on Facebook?  My sister added a ton of pictures that I am tagged to.  If not... Anna Pratt :)
  • dbrym1dbrym1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have been friended! All I can see thus far is your profile pic and LOVE it!  What a cute pic!
  • dbrym1dbrym1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy buckets!  Soooooooo pretty!  You looked beautiful - I absolutely love your hair and think I need to get some of your pics to take to my stylist.  And seriously, your flowers were gorgeous!
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, you are too funny!  Thank you!  I loooved our flowers.  I cried when I saw them.  Pathetic, I know.  I saw above that you're trying to decide about a videographer... do it!  Everything is such a blur.  We have not seen the video yet, but I am really thankful we had someone there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards