Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Summer 2010 Bride

Hi everyone. I have been engaged since May and have found this board to be extremely helpful. My wedding in July 31, 2010 at Wequassett. Through suggestion I am using Amy Dykens for photos, Danny Walsh as a DJ, and Delicious Desserts for my cake. I am still looking for a florist and someone to do hair and make up. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Summer 2010 Bride

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Briana Potter from New England Gardens for flowers!  She's incredibly nice, very reasonable, and does an amazing job.  I have some pics in my bio if you want to get an idea of what she did for our wedding. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the recommendations, I am going to check out her site now. I was looking at your planning page and I love your save the dates. Where did you get them? They are adorable. The little details you put into your wedding were gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  The save-the-dates are made by Susan Wallace Barnes.  You can find her stuff all over the place on the Cape, but I got mine at Oceana in Orleans.  She also has a website where you can buy them:  www.susanwallacebarnes.comHave fun planning! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the Wequassett in May 2009 and used Amy Dykens.  Please let me know if you have any questions about either. For flowers, we used Meredith Fancy.  She is quite popular on this board.  For hair, I used Justine from Salon Justine and Judy Phillips did my makeup.  Both came to my parent's house in Brewster where we got ready in the morning. Good luck with your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards