Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

THE DRESS!!

My mom wants to be 100% sure that the dress I picked out 3 wks ago when we went is the dress I want before she orders it (it's her gift to me --- which is so amazing, and as I much as I fought her on it b/c I know it's expensive I'm so grateful because it's one less thing for me to worry about!)So, we are going BACK to The Wedding Shoppe Thursday night so I can try it on again!!  I love that I can put it on once more, and that assuming all systems are still "go" we will order it right there!  My sister/MOH is going too, and I'd like to invite one of my other girlfriends/BM to go but think I'll wait until my own dress comes in.  Which BTW I hope is in December or earlier --- I want to put it on and wear it around the house!  LOLThat should be a good sign that I found "the one" right? :)Anyway, I'm just excited so wanted to share!

Re: THE DRESS!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Pictures? Style number? Anything?Really exciting though! :)

Zuma Zoom
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha!  Yeah, that could help!  No shawl or purse though, and it will be tied with a satin sash around my waist (actually, a little higher than what I'd call my waist, but about halfway between the bust and the hips)The best part is that the underlayer is sewn to the top layer, and there is no crinolin or anything --- wedding is May 28th so if it's anything like this year it will be HOT.-- Maggie Sottero
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  I love it :)
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty! I love the style a lot. A sash would be fantastic with it.

Zuma Zoom
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So pretty!  Good luck ordering the dress.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As soon as I have a pic of myself in it (and where I don't look crazed/sleepy/hammered...all my pictures seem to turn out this way) I'll post one somewhere -- hopefully a bio if I ever figure out how to make one and find the time to do it! And this wasn't anything that I was looking for in my dress, except the lace.  I was looking for a satin dress with a lace jacket over it, which can't be found in stores --- and then I put this one on and felt pretty in it.  Didn't think I'd want a strapless (for the slippage reasons) but this has a corset back that my sister strapped me into so well that there is no way it's going to fall down or slide anywhere!  And I love that there's fewer layers with this than the others I tried on, it keeps it from being too warm and too fussy.
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty.  I think a sash will look lovely with it.
  • Options
    mopay03mopay03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is my dress, which I also bought at the Wedding Shoppe!!  I adore it and couldn't stop thinking about it after I first tried it on. I can't wait to wear it this Saturday at my wedding! Best of luck finalizing the dress choice, if you do decide on Grace I know you won't regret it. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This was my second choice. I love this dress. It was down between this one and the one I went with. I think you will be really happy with this choice. I tried it with a sash too. I think I have a picture somewhere. I like the look with the sash. GREAT CHOICE
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards