Ohio-Toledo

Need some opinions

Hello Everyone-I am new to the site.  I have been reading alot of the posts and just thought I would try and get some opinions on a few ceremony/reception sites.  I have visited the Crowne Plaza, Maumee Bay and Holiday Inn French Quarter.  Does anyone have any experience with the Crowne Plaza or French Quarter recently?  I read the posts on Maumee Bay, so I think I have an idea of that site.  Any thoughts would be great, before we make our final decision.Thanks!

Re: Need some opinions

• edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at the French Quarter and it was fabulous!! I didn't check out prices or any of that because we are doing our wedding at the Hilton Garden Inn in Levis Commons. I did go to the Crowne Plaza first I was impressed because it was my first wedding venue site that i was checking out but after i went over it it is really run down and i don't know there is much better venues out there than the CP. What day are you having your wedding? We ended up doing it on a Friday which is saving us $3k at the Hilton just a heads up!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback bonita.  I did tour Crowne Plaza yesterday and thought it was nice, everything was recently removated.  But I am kind of disappointed in their upcharge for liquor.  I was interested in the Hilton Inn Levis Commons but it seemed a little over our budget and Friday isn't really an option because we have so many out of town guests.  But thanks for the toughts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards