New York-Long Island

Travel Agents

Hi Ladies - I'm pretty new to the Long Island board.  I live on Long Island but am planning my wedding in Michigan (so I'm usually on the local board there or on my club board).  Does anybody have a good travel agent they can recommend?  FI and I are trying to plan our HM.  We've already met w/ someone at Liberty Travel and we both weren't too impressed.  Any other suggestions?  TIA!

Re: Travel Agents

• edited December 2011
    love love VIP vacations ...Jennifer is great. Jennifer@travelbyvip.com email her, she doesn't charge any fees, and price matches the online prices. Oh and she is on the travel channel. Total pro and A+ vendor in my review.
  • ~ K~ K
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion!
  • moonbeam0612moonbeam0612 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie at Ship to Shore Travel in Northport...a pro and amazing to work with!!
  • edited December 2011
    DEFINITELY Sandy at Journey Travel in Smithtown. 631-360-3600. Aside from having a terific name :-P, she was incredibly helpful in planning a 40th birthday present for me from my wonderful sweetheart. She spent several hours with me trying to get us the very best price, negotiating in front of me with her vendor, pricing and repricing options, etc. And, after all that, when we had to cancel at the last minute (less than a week before the trip) due to a family emergency, she worked above above above above and beyond to help us get a credit for the location when her wholesaler did not want to give us anything. She really understands the words customer service. We're going to use her to book our honeymoon! Tell her Sandey and Steve sent you. We were going to Nevis and will be rebooking for October in the next week or so...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards