California-Central

Calf Hides for Ranch Wedding

We got married May 9th at the Holland Ranch in SLO and it was A-MAZING! I used calf hides on the tables (under the flower arrangements) to add a little more country vibe to the occasion and they were a big hit! I have 35 hides left if anyone would be interested in buying them! Happy Planning!

Re: Calf Hides for Ranch Wedding

• Hwrd2beHwrd2be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should be posting this on the trash to treasure board.. You are not suppost to sell things on the local boards.
    Photobucket
  • angnedangned member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would possibly be interested.  I do not go on the t2t board, and local is always great!
    2 of us- a bunch of you! Celebrating the whole night through!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Angned! Thanks for the message! I didn't know about the t2t when I posted this and the central coast blog was so helpful for me when I was planning!  I couldn't figure out how to email you directly, but if you want to email me at davida.mello@hotmail.com I can send you pics of the hides and whatnot. Happy Planning! :)
  • cmckinseycmckinsey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking about having my Wedding at Holland Rach! If you don't mind me askeing you a few questions... Were the owners easy to work with? Did you have all of the sihns lit up? How was the weather, what time of day did you have it?
  • edited December 2011
    cmckinsey- Of course! Ask away! We LOVED the Holland Ranch- the owners were super easy to work with and always available when we needed them. We had our ceremony at the mission and then reception out at the ranch and it was gorgeous. Our reception started at 4:30 and the weather was great- it does get windy there in the afternoon though so keep that in mind. We put a tent up against the barn and that was a lifesaver because it got people out of the sun and protected them from the wind. The signs! THose were one of my favorite things about the venue so we definitely had those lit up! If you would like to see pictures- let me know! Happy Planning!
  • aorigel12aorigel12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I am having my wedding at the Holland Ranch. Do you mind emailing pictures of your wedding just so I can get an Idea.I have only been to the venue once and would love to hear and see more about how your amazing day went. :-) Thanks so much!!! aorigel12@aol.com.
  • aorigel12aorigel12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi i am having my wedding at the Ranch in August. If possible please send me your pictures. I would love to see what it looks like. Thanks so much and congratulations on your special day!! aorigel12@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards