Nebraska-Omaha

Lynda Lee

Not sure if I spelled her name right...but does anyone have her phone number??  Also, what did everyone spend to have her alter your dress?  I am going to need a bustle and have it shortened a bit.

Re: Lynda Lee

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linda Lee's number is 712-323-3163I don't remember exactly how much it cost but I want to say it was around 120 to alter my dress and my sister's BM dress.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome thanks Sarah!  How soon before your wedding did you go?  I am getting married in November and my sis said I should start going now.  I am in the process of losing weight and am going to try and lose 10-15 more before then.  What would you suggest?
  • ThisIsMelindaThisIsMelinda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Linda and mine will cost around 150 to be taken in, add a bustle, and shortened. My wedding is mid-October and my first fitting was in June. I also had been losing weight and am planning to lose just a bit more. If you will be losing more weight, I would say take it in now and she can gradually take it in as needed. --Melinda
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in May and had my first appointment with her in early March (I think), maybe late February.  I didn't lose any weight, though.I would just call her and tell her you are planning on losing some weight and ask her what she thinks.  She is great about giving really good advice and working with you on what you want.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • michellemclmichellemcl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is taking in the bust and waist on my dress, shortening it, adding a bustle, fabricating a brooch, making a cathedral length veil, sewing in a patch with our names and wedding date, making a pocket square for FI with our names and wedding date and adding a little crinoline to my dress for $200. I was very impressed by how much she was doing for the price! My bustle is pretty involved too- 1/2 under bustle and 1/2 over. She told me that the max she charges for alterations on a dress is $145- no matter how much time she spends on it. I just ended up spending additional $ on the extras.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards