Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Videographers

Does anyone know what the average price is??  I have been looking into them but I dont know what is a good price and what is not...I dont have a clue....PLEASE HELP!!Thanks in advance

Re: Videographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I found Occasions by Shari for $700 ($750 with tax). It's her and her husband on 2 cameras at both the ceremony and reception for an unlimited time. She has a website, but she doesn't put video examples on it to honor her clients' privacy. You can see examples when you meet with her.
  • Options
    akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Chris Hamilton (Hamilton Video Productions). He is relatively new to the business but he came highly recommended by another Omaha knottie that used him for her wedding. His prices are very, very reasonable. And if you book in July, he gives you 30% off the package price. We originally weren't going to have a videographer but since his prices were so reasonable, we couldn't pass it up. His website is www.hamiltonvideoproductions.com It's worth checking it out, especially if you're on the fence about having a videographer.
  • Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hamilton Video did mine and did a good job.  He has packages starting at 500.http://hamiltonvideoproductions.com/wedding_services.html(That's my wedding on his site!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Booked chris hamilton after huskerfanz gave great reviews ~ We met and he seems great plus he offers different packages and gave us a smoking deal :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwww!!  I just watched your video....soooo cute!  Makes me want to re-think having a videographer now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards