Nebraska-Omaha

Cookies

We are going to give cookies for favors at our wedding. Any suggestions on who to go with? 

Re: Cookies

• edited December 2011
    www.thechocolateseason.com It's a local company and her treats are incredible! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We are doing the same thing!! We are using Eileen's cookies, because they are wonderful and very affordable. They are my favorite cookies in town and I think for 200 ppl it's going to be about a hundred dollars for our cookies. Of course , that's just for basic sugar cookies with frosting, I think they get quite a bit more expensive if you want them piped with anything. What a great excuse to go cookie tasting in Omaha! Let us know if you find any other great spots, and if you've never been to Eileen's get a frosted sugar cookie, they are unbeleivable.
  • coliecamcoliecam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone mentioned Village Grinder Coffee shop, but I haven't priced them yet!
  • tannrachtannrach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eileens have the BEST cookies.... go try some samples
  • edited December 2011
    I highly suggest the chocolate season. Erika sent a "sample" to us after we booked with her and the cookies were to die for!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You need to check out presliemekiney@aol.com...she does the BEST bridal cookies...they are perfect for weddings or showers...her company is called FROSTED...not sure if her website is up and running yet but definitely contact her for pictures!!! And very reasonably priced...good luck!! Christine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards