Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Finally got my bio done!

Ok so I've been procrastinating a long time on this (been engaged since 1/19/08!) but I finally put together a bio... I see it as a nice recap of all the planning I've done over this past year and a half! I didn't include much of my "inspiration" stuff but I know when I was planning, I got a lot of my ideas and inspiration for my ideas from other knottie bios. So enjoy and happy stalking :) Hopefully the links show up in my bio... but if not here is the link:http://skadburgwedding.weebly.com/

Re: Finally got my bio done!

• Options
    caligirl2009caligirl2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *grumble grumble* anyone know how to get my bio to come up properly in my siggy?
  • Options
    akardiscoakardisco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First, go to www.tinyurl.com to make your wed address "tiny". Then take the new address it makes and copy and paste it into this code:<a target="_blank" href="YOUR TINYURL HERE">My Bio</a>Then copy and paste it all into your signature. I hope that works for you! It was a pain for me to figure it out the first time too.Your bio looks great by the way! I love all the details, thanks for sharing! Your dress is beautiful! I love the light gold layer!
  • Options
    HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks good!  I did chocolate brown dresses with black tuxes and love how it turned out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards